Help (Opie)

Being in the Sons of Anarchy was everything you could have imagined. And you just so happened to be prospecting with them, being sponsored by Opie. Today was a slow day, which meant that the others were teasing the fuck out of you. Making you do the weirdest shit around the clubhouse.

At one point, you were asked to take some kegs outside and you were struggling to get them out there. The rest of the Sons just sat there and watched with amused grins etched into their mouths.

Finally, you had enough. "Help me, god damn it!" You gritted out from between your clenched teeth as you struggled to even put it on a dolly to get it out easier. The others laughed as you struggled.

After a couple of minutes of this, you felt the pressure lessen slightly and you looked up in surprise. Opie had come to help. You grinned to yourself as you were finally able to get it onto a dolly. You grinned at Opie as you rubbed at your hands to make the redness go away.

"Thanks, Ope."

He chuckled and clapped you on the shoulder. "No problem, Y/N."

Next thing you know, you felt a breath at your ear, scaring the shit out of you. You turned your head as you jerked to the side and saw Tig sitting there, leaning into your ear. You couldn't understand what he was saying, but all you got out of it was cock, ass, and keg.

You scrunched your brow in confusion and shook your head incredulously. "What the fuck does that mean?!?" You yelped out.

He didn't say anything but bend over and slap is thigh as he chortled.

An arm came around your neck as you heard Jax's voice come from the other side of you as Opie was leaning on you. "I have no fucking clue." You didn't take your eyes off Tig as you shook your head. Jax took a drag of his cigarette and blew out the smoke. "So, you and Opie became Batman and Robin?" He teased.

You chuckled but didn't answer as Opie decided to for you. "Oh, of course. Y/N's my new best friend. I've forgotten you, Jax." Opie joked.

You laughed as you went back to what you were doing, but this time with some help.