The Aftermath (6)

After a few minuits of tears I pull away from Ray's hug and take deep breaths. I look at Ray's t-shirt that is now soggy from my tears.

"I'm sorry about your shirt and what a mess I am right now" I mumble still trying to absorb the things that they just told me.

Ray frowns slightly and then smirks as if he were amused by something. " Don't worry about it, I think you dealt with it quite well considering the things we told you."

I feel myself smile a little and I realise how different my life will be now. Where will I live, what will I do. I don't think I can go back to the bullies from my hometown but they won't let me stay here.

"So what now?" I ask quietly as if I'm honest I'm afraid to hear the answer.

Gerard looks at me with his hazel eyes staring straight into my E/C ones. He smiles and for a second I feel safe like I am meant to be on this world after all.

"Well, we have been thinking.. The guys and I .. I mean it was mostly Frank's idea.. but we were thinkig you could stay with us for a while. There is a spare bunk in the back where we dump our stuff but we can sort that out for you. Us guys could do with some more company plus I want to get to know the beauty whose life I saved" Gerard exclaimed with a smirk.

I am so surprised that my face doesn't make the right expression and I think the guys think I am going to say no. As if! "really, that would be amazing! Thank you so much" . Both guys smile back at me and I suddenly realise that I look like a mess. "Oh and do you have any makeup remover or like makeup wipes?" 

A few minuits later I am standing in the small bathroom cubicle of my favourite band's tour bus and rubbing mascara and eyeliner off my cheeks. My emotions are all over the place, my parents are dead, my bullies are still tormenting me, I nearly got kidnapped but I am here with my idols. The Gerard way just called me beauty! I finish wiping my face and I tie my hair back with the loose hairband on my wrist. I rinse my face with cold water and look in the mirror, everything is going to be fine.

When I walk back out all of the boys are eating food on the little sofas and seats chatting amongst themselves. Frank and Mikey both turn to look at me. I feel my face go red and I walk over to introduce myself.

"Hey everyone, I am Y/N and I am 17 and I am a singer songwriter who also loves art."

They all say hello and Gerard moves over so I can sit next to him. This is all so surreal. I nibble on some toast and listen to them talking about their show tonight when my phone rings...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - I hope everyone is enjoying the story. I am going to be updating as much as possible although I don't have a regular schedule. This is my first fanfiction so don't kill me if it's not very good. 

Freyathegeekgirl   Xx