Disney Day (79)

A/N - so I tried to publish this a while ago and I thought it was up already but my internet was turned off and ugh it's all a mess. Anyway I'm sorry and here it is. Next update is probably Friday or something because I'm in Berlin for a history trip. Luv you all thanks for reading
Freya
--------------------

Beep. Beep. Beep

I reach my arm out to turn off the alarm because it's doing my head in and I am too tired for this shit. I was kind of surprised when I realised the hotel had an alarm clock because that's something I usually have to set up on my phone. Gerard stirs next to me and ruffles my hair with his hand.

"You going in the bathroom first?" he mumbles and it makes me laugh. It is such a stupid uestion that anyone would say it seems odd. Gee and I are quite unusual so having such a normal conversation is strange.

I have a surprise for Gerard as it's disney day and I feel like I need to make more of an effort. I just want him to be happy, that's all.

I clamber out of bed and go into the bathroom turning on the shower. I scrub my skin clean with the free soap they give you and then grab one of the red towels. I dry all over and then get changed into the perfect outfit.

As we are going to disney world today.. I need to stop saying that. I feel like I've said where we are going so many times over but it's because I'm excited. Anyway I have planned my outfit around one of the creepiest (in my opinion) disney movies and it is both cool enough for the hot weather, stylish and looks like the colours. The movie is alice in wonderland and the character is the cheshire cat. He is always so creepy and basically mad like me.

I have a short-ish black skirt on (with shorts underneath so people don't see my underwear), a dark pink and black striped t-shirt that is a little cropped and has a little image of the cheshire cat on the top right hand side.I curl the bottoms of my hair and put them up in bunches so I actually look at least semi-cute. Of course I have black combat boots as well.

I reach into my bag and take out the present I bought Gerard. I know he loves comics so I bought him a pair of classic Mickey Mouse ears but with comic book print over the top. Then he can be connected to disney like the rest of us and still with his own twist.

I exit the bathroom to see that Gee has gotten changed and I walk over to him holding the ears. I stand behind him and tap him on the bag. He spins around so fast he nearly knocks me over so I have to grab on his arm to steady myself. He laughs and so do I because fuck it we look ridiculous.

"I thought you might need some disney spirit" I smile handing him the ears.

He places them on his head and then strikes a sassy pose leaning against the wall with a hand on his hip. Classic sassy Gee. It makes me giggle so he comes back over and gives me a bear hug picking me up and spinning me around in the air. For a moment nothing in the world can make me unhappy but that doesn't last long.

We head down to the hotel lobby to meet the others and eat a very healthy breakfeast of Mickey waffles, maple syrup and strawberries. Mikey and Gerard are wearing matching star wars t-shirts, Kristin is dressed in dark blue skinny jeans, an oversized yellow jumper and little earings shaped like books (clearly dressing up as Belle) and Frank is in all black skinny jeans and a metallica t-shirt. I can't help but feel anxious and the pit in the bottom of my stomach is growing because I have never been on a rollercoaster.

I mean it's not like I've never wanted to I've just never had the chance and I don't know the concept of it just scaares me. I push it down and take a deep breath to control my shaky hands. Let's go.

Ray comes running down into the lobby where we are waiting for the bus carrying a few cereal bars he picked up for breakfeast. He looks out of breath and tired but at least he's here in time for the bus.

----------------------------------------

We arrive in magic kingdom and it's so strange. It's so colourful and busy with people bustling around holding tickets and food. The street is covered in confetti and there are little shops all down the sides. The smells are amazing, wafts of sweets, burgers and perfume. Disney characters walk around greeting children and taking photos with people. It's all so artificial but I can't help but love it because of just how magical it looks.

Then the castle in the distance standing proudly. Grey, blue and pastel pink turrets with a massive archway in the centre. Children In dress up dragging parents after them and sucking on lollipops while empty pushchair at abandoned in the dozens.

We decide to go straight to tomorrowland as it's the least busy place and Mikey really wants to show Kristin something. He's being so cute tucking her hair back and lightly pulling her In different directions and the even better part is that she is loving it. She is running around with him excitedly and giggling a lot.

When we enter tomorrowland the adventure really begins.
"We need to go on space mountain" Frabk affirms
"Frank yeah but can't we go later" Ray
"Let's do something smaller first like a shooter or something because I don't feel like being thrown around right now" Gerard
"But later the queue will be massive" frank
"Okay how about one ride before and then space mountain" Gerard
"Agreed" Ray
"Fine" frank
This whole time my I stay silent because my stomach is twisting. Rollercoaster already seriously. I thought I might be able to avoid them saying I was tired or something but we literally just got here.
We decide to go to buzz light year thing but it's over all too soon the queue is quick and the even the cute little guns can't distract me. As we head to space mountain Gerard and Frank and boasting and competing over their shooting scores and I feel literally sick.
I don't think I can do this
We get to the ride and the line trickles forward slowly. It's nearly time. It's nearly time. It's nearly time.
As I am being strapped into my chair in the middle of the space ship Carrige I think I might have a heart attack.
Here we go...