Backlash (14)

A/N - Sorry not a lot happenes in this chapter, it is mosty setting stuff up for the next few chapters. I hope you like the story as much as I like writing it and I will update soon. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of the coffee machine brewing and slight snores. I poked my head out of my bunk and look around the bus.  All the guys are still asleep apart form Ray. He looks up at me and gestures for me to go over. I smile and grab my crutches from the side.

As I walk over he offeres me a cup of coffee. I say yes as I'm gonna need it for the big day ahead. Ray turns to me and says "Hey we just tweeted that you are officially now in the band, we also want you to come to our interview tonight before the show".

I knew that they were going to send the tweet but the interview was news to me. I stand there a bit shocked and my stomach starts to tie itself in knots. This is what I've always wanted but the nerves inside me are stronger than I want them to be.

He explains how if I was a member of the group why not start straight away and that they were thinking of letting me onstage to sing with Gerard for cancer in the middle of the concert. So now my day have been multiplied by 100000. I am being interviewed with my favourite band of all time.. well I am in my favourite band of all time. I am also singing with my idol live in front of a crowd of people as obsessed as I am.

I smile and thank Ray when Mikey comes up behind me and makes me jump. "So is that okay?" he asks. I smile and agree because who would turn down this oppertunity. I suddenly wonder about what to wear because  realise my normal clothes are not good enough for ths.

I look down at my skull pyjamas and frown but I think Mikey gets what I'm thinking. He sits down next to me with his own coffee.

"You know that now you will need a proper black parade jacket to wear on tour. Oh, and our stylist has some clothes you can wear for the interveiw". I get so excited I make a little squeal. I GET MY OWN BLACK PARADE JACKET!! I start squirming and I realise I can't sit still I am so excited. Mikey just laughs at me and sips his coffee.

I head over to the other bus where the manage team and stylists sleep to collect my clothes for the day. There is a complete outfit that isn't skinny jeans and a band shirt (My usual getup). I marvel at the clothes handed to me because they are so my style but also fit in with the band fashion.

It's a jet black dress with some dark red features on. There are ripped black tights and big black punk boots with a zip down the side and lace up the front. 

I got back to my bus and got changed in the little bathroom before doing my makeup. I had to be careful of my injuries still and I need to paint my crutches black because I hate the light blue.  I apply black eye makeup and a red lipstick and when I'm finally done I push open the door and exit.

At this point Ray and Mikey are already ready and Gerard is dressed but eating breakfeast. Frank is staring at his phone still in pyjamas. wow, typical Frank. They loom at me and their jaws hang open. I feel my cheeks going red and start to get a bit nervous. Is this okay? Do I look like a mess?

"Wow, you look great" Frank says. I smile and flip me hair laughing at how ridiculous they look. "Um, thanks. I wouldn't say I look great but you know it's better than what I usually wear" I reply.

Gerard comes over to me and twirls some of my hair around his finger "Are you ready for the interview?" He whisperes. I nod excitedly because who wouldn't be excited about that. 

"Then let's go then" He shouts. All the guys start to head out of the bus and I follow them into a smaller car to take us to the venue.

Let my new life begin..