Anticipation (87)

A/N - Just a heads up guys this story will be coming to an end in the next few chapters so be warned. It's been a pleasure but it can't go on forever. I will continue to write my other stories instead so if you want to check those out you can go ahead. Love you guys xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later and work on the album is going so much better, we have a whole little world we have created with dr.doom and these dracloids and this little girl side character and it's all so exciting.

I'm currently in the studio recording vocals with Ray, Mikey and Frank are back at the bus because they aren't really needed today and Gee is out buying food. It's fun being with Ray because we just joke around with melodies and record our voices plying with settings like robot and chipmunk. I turn super autotune on my voice and it sounds so funny me and Ray are on the floor laughing so hard we are crying. Gee comes in and looks at us shaking his head and smirking. He presents us with tacos and we sit on the couches and munch away. 

"Y/N Can I talk to you for a second?" he asks when we have finished eating. Ray shifts a little in his seat and picks up his phone.

"Guys I'm gonna go back to the bus because I'm a little tired and I don't thing my voice is the best today" Ray says walking to the door.

"You sure you're okay? You don't have to leave" I smile tilting my head to the side. Ray just laughs and shakes his head.

"I'm fine, I just need sleep" and with that he walks out of the room and leaves us in peace.

I walk over and sit next to Gee grabbing his hand in the process. He rubs small circles into my palm with his thumb and I lean my head on his shoulder and just chill. It's warm and calm but I still want to know whats up.

"Hey, so you wanted to talk to me?" I say sitting up and turning so we are facing each other.

He smiles and twiddles a piece of my hair around his fingers. Then bites his lip and cups the side of my face. I can feel the blush creeping up my skin but I couldn't care less.

"How did I manage to get you to love me?" I whisper watching his hazel eyes flare with little green specks.

Gee's hair has grown out a little so it's longer and he can now dramatically flip it and play around with it. He sometimes fiddles with his fringe when he is nervous which is both cute and reassuring because it lets me know how he is feeling. He is doing that now.

"So I have a friend" G starts looking toward the ground. It makes me laugh how dramatic he is being.

"You have a friend?" I chuckle back pushing his arm gently.

"I have a friend who wants to come to our wedding but can only do that if we get married by friday" he says. His cheeks go red and he looks at the ground embarrassed.

"Friday is in two days"I say tilting my head to the side. It would be impossible to figure everything out by then, the place, the invites, the food. It makes me anxious jsut thinking about that many things at once.

"Yeah I know but I can't.. this friend can't miss it.. he.. uh.. means a lot to me" Gee says taking hold of my hand but still examining the ground. I know he's hiding something from me because he won't meet my eye and if he is telling the truth he would look straight at me.

"Why have I never met this friend? Y

"He has never been anywhere near us"

"You usually let me meet everyone you care about" Y I pout for added effect.