A night to remember(46)

A/N - SMUT WARNING 

This is the chapter that was mainly written by @ruiningsouls who is an amazing author and generally nice person. I edited it and made some little details but most of the work was by her so you should all go check her out! If you don't feel comfortable with smut don't worry because this chapter has no real storyline so you can skip it without skipping the story. Hope you enjoy and keep reading the story. I love you all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I playfully tackled Gerard onto the bed, both of us slipping loud giggles until we found ourselves on top of each other, which resulted in the room going silent.

"I think I like this position," he smiled, staring into your glistening eyes.

"I'd be lying if I didn't agree," I replied, slipping a small chuckle that turned Gerard a bright red.

Impatiently, I lean in, our lips intertwining once more. This time, without somebody barging in and being embarrasing .

He pulled back, ready to mumble a chunk of inaudible nonsense when I pulled him back in by the shirt collar, in a now more intimate kiss that lasted longer. There was more desire between us because after such an amazing day tonight had to be amazing too.

His lips moved from my jawline down to my neck, turning into long sucks and nibbles that were definitely going to turn into massive hickeys afterward. Then again, the present moment and the ultimate pleasure in the said moment, well, it meant more to both of us.

As he lifted his hand up my trembling back, he could sense the strong feeling of nervousness that rushed over me.

"You okay?" He asked, sliding his hand out the back of my shirt, now staring into my eyes awaiting a response. I felt kind of tense and to be honest scared but it made me smile when he asked. It kind of reassured my brain that this is in fact the guy I'm falling in love with.

"I'm good, just..."

"Nervous?"

I nodded, and he chuckled. "It's okay."

"I know how to do this," he says with a determined voice. Even though he seems confident it still isn't demanding and it still has the kind undertone that keeps me calm and in the moment.

"You do, but I don't," I mumble with a small frown, staring at his worried face.

"You're a virgin?" he gasps with a mouthful of shock.

"I can't take your virginity..." He said with weary eyes. "It feels wrong," he added, sliding himself further away.

I feel myself blush but today is not going to be ruined.I hung my head over his neck and whispered into his ear gently and in a seductive tone. "If anybody is going to take my virginity, I beg to god it'd be you."

He bites his lip. "How do I say no to that, exactly?"

"You don't." I say grinning like an idiot.

He slides back over to me his tongue exploring every crevice and depth of my mouth, still refusing to make a sound.

I feel my eyes shut and my head is still tilted back, I feel for his crotch.

Once it was in reach, I rubbed my hand around it, when he finally snapped and moaned. I, on the other hand, wouldn't budge. I was starting to feel more confident as time went on and even though I'm not completely sure of what I'm doing, I know it's working.

I kneel down, my eyes focused on his crotch, as he bites his lip, staring down at me. I finally drop and discard his pants, gliding my hand around his covered bulge as he begins to tighten his grip on your shoulders. I slowly discard his boxers, a series of moans following.

I snap out of pure awe, gripping onto him and flicking your tongue across his tip, which sent him into an endless series of sensitive shutters that converted into stiffled moans.

Then I slowly wrap my mouth around his tip, pumping with my hand the rest I couldn't quite reach with my mouth. Flicking the tip of my tongue over his tip once again caused him to groan, as he pulled his knuckles through my hair.

It didn't take him very long afterward to release himself , almost immediately bringing me back up, leaning me back to where he could pump his fingers in and out, inside of me, at a slower pace, leaving me a tempted mess while he sucked my jawline, down my neck, then whispering seductively into my ear.

Quickly, he alternates positions.

Oh fuck, here we go.

"you okay?"

I feel myself nod because there's no way I'm stopping now, and he slowly and cautiously pushes himself into me.

Stinging pain shot through my body, as I clawed the bedsheets and almost ripped them off the bed. Slowly, the pain disappeared, as he sped up with each thrust. While biting my knuckles, then digging my nails into his back, he leaned over to whisper seductively in my ear, once again.

Pretty soon, I snapped and began to moan loudly which he'd admired. once your body began convulsing, we both knew I was about to reach my peak.

"I'm- close," I manage to say, in between small moans.

He noticed, but proceeded. He thrust deeper, harder, and faster, I could feel my body twitching and trembling, until I felt my walls finally tighten and released onto his shaft.

Shortly after, his thrusts became sloppy and out of rhythm, meant he was about to reach his peak.
As he cried out my name, he pulled himself out, releasing himself onto your stomach.  

I just lay there out of breath and baffled by what just happened. I am no longer a virgin.. It felt so good and I didn't have a panic attack. 

I wipe my chest with a towel and lay back in the bed curling up next to Gee. I can feel him smiling and still looking a tad worried.

"Are you okay?" he whisperes in my ear making me love him even more. I turn around to face him and make my reply "I'm better than ever". With that we both fall asleep.