Steam (81)

A/N - This chapter is a little steamy as the title suggests so if you don't like that stuff maybe skip this one 

--------------------------------

We decide to head back to the hotel because of how tired we all are and how happy everyone is right now. I am beside myself right now, I'm freaking engaged. The ring on my finger is sitting comfortably and I feel like skipping along the road.~

 We make it to the road where the hotel is on but as it's a long road and people are kinda hyper Frank propeses a challenge. "Whoever gets to the hotel first gets their room service paid by everyone else" he smirks. It's not really an amazing prize but it seems fun so we all agree.

We line up by a palm tree and then Gerard shouts 

"3..2..1" and then we all start sprinting. Frank is in the lead with Kristen not far behind and then me which I am surprised about because I am not a fast runner. Gerard catches up to me and scoops me up into his arms. I squeal but hang onto him as he continues running. My arma are around his neck and I rest my head on his chest, right where it shoul be. 

We manage to come in 2nd place and I am a little shocked how fast Gee can run whilst holding me. Frank wins, which is what he wanted. Kristen is next then Ray and then Mikey. 

Kristen stands as if she's looking at a watch and adresses Mikey "What time do you call this" she laughs. Mikey regains his breathing and then responds with

"Well, I thought I would let you go ahead.  was being a gentleman" he claims and then comes up behins Kristin and gives her a kiss on the cheek. I can see her blush and I look over at Gee who just smiles at me. 

Frank pretends to throw up and then walks into the hotel so we follow him laughing. We all go to Mikey's room for a feast but really we all order something different and share it so there isn't a lot of food it's just different stuff. I have some pasta some dumplings some rice and even some noodles and we laugh and hang out all evening. 

Mikey coughs his throat and then stands upclinking a fork against his glass 

"Since today has been so amazing and full of romance I would like to ask a question" he looks at Kristin. She smiles and laughs at his pretend English accent and Gerard glances over at me and holds my hand.

"Kristin, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks a little more quietly. You can tell he is nervous and Frank rolls his eyes which makes me chuckle. 
Kristin pulls a thinking face and I swear I see Mikey's legs wobble.

"Yes of course I will you dumbass" she grins and jumps up to hug him. So darn cute.

--------------little time skip--------------

We all go to our seperate rooms and I lay on the bed scrolling through my phone. Gee says that he's gonna go outside for a bit so I let him because I don't want to be that annoying person that ruins the day by.. idk being annoying.

He's been gone for like 15 mins now and I know this sounds stupid but I'm worried about him. I see a message pop up on my phone from Ray so I click on it to open it.

R- Hey watcha doing?

Y- Reading these messages why?

R- I'm not doing much thanks for asking

Y- haha okay sorry

R- Do you know where Gee is?

Y- No idea

R- Why are girls so dumn sometimes

Y- oy what to you mean

R- you have no idea where Gerard is?

Y - No I just told you that.

R- He's waiting for you

Y- Waiting for me

R- yeah he's in the hot tub

Y- How was I supposed to know that?

R- I thought it would be obvious 

Y- nope not obvious

R- Look out of the window

I stand up and pull the curtains to the side and sure enough there he is sitting there alone with his eyes closed.

R- You see him

Y- Yes I see him so I should go and meet him

R- yes girl stop texting me 

Y- okay thanks bye

R- have a nice time (winky face)

I turn my phone off and jump up taking a room key and heading down to the hot tub. When I get there I realise how pretty the area is. There are trees and fairy lights and Gerard just looks up at me. 

"Hey" I mumble feeling embarrassed that I didn't come sooner.

"Hey" he smiles sitting back against the wall. I notice he has swimming shorts on and I'm sitting here in my normal clothes. 

"you just gonna sit there and look pretty" he asks with a smirk. I blush, it's still surreal he thinks I'm pretty. If I go in then my clothes will get wet but whatever. I take the hairband out om hair so it cascades down loose and free. I take my shorts off so my t-shirt can fall down and who cares about underwear. I climb in slowly feeling the warm bubbles against my skin. Gerard just watches me the whole time and has this cheeky smirk on his face. 

When I am fully in the water I sit opposite him but he just shakes his head. "I'm not poisonous you know" he whisperes focing me to lean in so I can actually hear what he is saying. 

"So you wouldn't mind if I got a bit closer" I grin moving in the water but I stop a little way ahead of him which I can see bugs him. 

"Why are you playing so hard to get" he smirks with a sassy lip pout. I laugh and and shrug.

"Why is it bugging you?" I ask sarcastically. He just bites his lip and it makes me blush even more, he's being so freaking attractive right now oh my god.

"Yeah it's bugging me a lot actually" he says reaching out and pulling me throught he water so that I am right next to him. I can feel the heat of the water between us or wait is that just because I'm blushing so hard right now I have caused a heat wave. 

"I want to kiss you so fucking much right now" he whisperes.

"That badly huh" I whisper back which makes him twitch. He pulls me even closer if that's possible and so that I am basically sitting on his lap. I can feel my heart beating and I grab Gee's hand and place it on my chest so that he can feel it too. Then I trace my other hand down the side of his face and over his lips slowly because I know that will drive him slightly insane. 

He grabs my t-shirt and gently pulls me in holding the back of my head with his other hand and just when I think he's going to kiss me he sidetracks and kisses my neck causing me to gasp in shock. He knows just the right place and I can feel his smirk against my skin. He knows what he's doing and I guess this is payback for staying at the other side of the hot tub earlier.

Then he stops and looks me dead on in the eyes. I try to calm my breath again but it doesn't work. I laugh a little and Gee laughs back, just the two of us happy and together. 

"You know how we didn't get any dessert for dinner?" Gerard smirks. Dinner had completely slipped from my mind because that is not what I'm thinking of but now that he mentions it I guess he's right. I tilt my head to the side to show my confusion and he just smiles.

"I was saving room for this" he says then pulls me in and kisses me lightly. I laugh at how cringey what he just said is but at the same time I don't want him to stop so I go back in again and this time it's stronger and more... hungry I guess. 

What a night this is going to be