Gang (56)

We walk together hand in hand as we are supposed to be. I'm so glad we got to patch things up because I don't think I care more about a person than I care for Gerard. I mean hell he saved my life when I was just a stranger to him. He could have left me in a hotel with no money or just left me stranded on the streets but he didn't and I think that is amazing.

On the way back to the studio my phone buzzes in my pocket and I see Ray's icon appear up on my screen. I glance over at Gee who gives me a nod before I answer the call.

"Hey, Ray wassup?" I say cheerily and clearly because sometimes my phone signal is not the best, I can't hear exactly what is going on in the background but whatever is happening it's very loud and shouty. 

"Y/N, shh. We aren't in the studio anymore. We went to get lunch at KFC because it's just down the street but I need you to get here asap" he mumbles into the phone. I can barely hear him over the screaming and if I'm honest it kind of scares me a little.

I quickly explain what was just said to Gerard next to me and then I go back to my phone to try and ask what has happened but Ray has hung up on me. We break into a jog toward the restaurant but when we get there we don't go straight inside. There are multiple shouts going on from the inside and people are standing out in the parking lot sheltering children's ears from the swearing.

I can't wait anymore so I push the door open and walk straight in and my mind is blown. Before I can properly look around and process the scenario someone grabs my head and drags me backwards. I try to pull away but I feel an arm blocking me and holding me on whoever person is behind me. Like in a grip, I try to look around but it's hard when you're stuck in a lock. My heart is besting and when Gee walks in he looks right at me and swears.

I whip my head around and manage to get a glance before the guy holding me takes a handful of my hair and yanks it to hold me yead in place. To my horror the man holding me is not one of my band mates but a randon man wearing a hoodie that is too big and skinny jeans. He is surprisingly strong and however hard I move I can't get out. Why are none of the guys helping me?

The man holding me reaches for something from his back pocket and houlds it up to my neck and yells for the room to shut up. All heads turn to me and I can't bear to move a muscle. I can feel sweat trickling down the back of my neck. 

All the guys are looking at me with such desperate faces and they all look super mad. What have I walked into and why am I at risk here? I feel something sharp lean against the side of my neck and panic seeps through me. My breathing gets faster. I could die here, in front of everyone. I could be gone at any moment. 

Frank shouts   "If you harm her in any way shape or form, even if it's a fucking scratch I will kill you" he looks so violent and protective. There is a woman behind the desk who was serving the food who I heard calling the police a few seconds ago and now she's standing there helpless.

As well as the guy holding me there are 4 other dudes dressed in similar ways all ready to pounce. I couldn't be more scared than I am right now, like my depression is shit and I came close to dying yesterday but I don't want to die. Not yet. Please not now.

"If you say another word, she's dead"and he presses the blade a tiny bit harder into my skin causing me to wimper and then snap my mouth shut before I loose it. Frank, Gerard and Mikey stand there looking violent and intimidating but Ray looks terrified. Almost as much as me. Hot tears roll down my face but I remain silent.

"Aww she's crying. She doesn't want to die. Why shouldn't I kill her." the man holding me says. His voice is very loud, very aggressive and very rough and it scares me. Not that I wasn't scared before I'm fucking terrified but that just adds to it. 

It clicks in my head, the police are coming very soon we just need to stay still and everyone stay calm and we are all going to come out of this alive and MIKEY NO.

Mikey makes a run for one of the other dudes and punches him in the face causing him to double over and rise again with a nose bleed. Suddenly all 4 of the guys pin Mikey down and kick him on the ground and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Mikey is probably going to die and I'm not looking too good either. 

Gerard is sobbing and screaming "STOP, DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY BROTHER PLEASE, STOP, SOMEONE HELP, STOP and then everything goes quiet again.

The men back away from Mikey who lays groaning crumpled on the floor bleeding and looking really bad. Just when I think it's all over and the silent room will stay violent I hear the faintest sound of sirens. Nobody talks or moves and you can just hear the groans from Mikey who had been punched and kicked and treated like a rag doll.

The man behing me faces Frank directly and says in a really chill, monotone voice "I told you what would happen if someone moved". Suddenly I feel the blade press into my skin and searing pain fills my whole body. I can't help but scream because of how much it hurts. My vision goes blurry and this is it. This is where I am going to die. I can hear screaming and crying and I can just about see Frank moving. The hands surrounding me let me go and I fall straight to the ground. Then  the world stops