I'm okay but..(58)

A/N - I am so sorry for the lack of updates. This year so far has been mad and I have got so much work to do it's insane. Plus I write my own music and manage my own youtube channel and do irish dance and am the lead role in my school play and it's just all getting too much. But saying that I have been really stressed recently and writing really does help with that because I love it! So I'm so sorry I've been gone and I can't promise anything but please know I am trying me best 

Love you all, Freyathegeekgirl xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get wheeled into the hospital and pushed around various corridors until I feel like I'm going insane. I can't believe anyone remembers where they are going in the maze of waiting rooms and pale grey doors. I feel really sorry for Ray who is helplessly chasing after m eand trying to still look calm to make me feel better. Honestly he is the kindest person you will ever know.

They lead me into a room that is completely private and with only one tiny window. There's one of those kind of beds with the crinkly sheet on the top and a little desk on the side. I hate that I'm thinking about it but those beds are the ones that leave sweat marks wherever you sit and even when I'm in pain I hate to be embarassed.

A new woman comes in the room with a checkboard and a little pen. She glides around the room with ease picking up certain tools and examining others. She seems calm in spite of my nervous state and it does make me feel a little bit more relaxed. I sit on the edge of the bed with the male men from the ambulance holding my neck in a certain place to prevent blood loss and basically just keep it more safe.

"Now can I have a look or do you need anaesthetic" she says calmly as if she is asking me which flavour ice cream I fancy today. It almost makes me laugh but I say she can go ahead and take a look. I am not that bad with pain and I grit my teeth so I don't squeal. She looks over the cut and spreads it out so she can see whatever is inside it.. I'm guessing blood.

She steps back and smiles and takes a deep breathe. I guess whatever she saw I'm not going to die, unless she is insane and actually loves people passing away. Imagine that a murderer as a doctor.. My mind is weird sometimes.

-------------time skip-------------------

Apparently my cut was not as bad as it seemed and it only needed stitches. They are done now and it's nice to be able to move my neck again. Ray left a few minutes ago because he said Mikey was in this hospital too so I walk out of the room and ask where he is at the desk. Turns out he's in the emergency part of the hospital which doesn't bode well. 

I go straight over there and knock on a door of a private room with Mikey's name on the front. I can hear crying through the door and I can feel my heart hammering inside my chest. I am silently pleading it to be okay and that nothing bad has happened but I know that is most likely not the case. I press my ears closer to the door to try and hear any words but there i nothing in particular. I slowly place my hand on the round cold metal door handle and twist it to the side feeling my hand go clammy.  I pull open the door and stand hesitantly in the entrance of the room.

Before I can say anything or look around to see what has happened Gerard comes right up to me and blocks my view with a hug. He is crying which is understandable if something had happened to Mikey. He comes at me with such force I nearly fall backwards but I root my feet to the ground. My gut is wrenching and my mind is exploding. In one sense I want to see what has happened and how bad the scenario is but on the other sense I just want to forget any of this ever happened and run away from it all.

Ray pulls Gerard away from me and Frank beckons me forward to one of the worst sights of my life..