I need to stay.. please (32)

I sit up and I don't know why but adrenaline curses through my veins and I feel the anger bubbling inside me. I stand up and everyone looks at me. I can't help but feel strong after all this, I have the right to. He has been hiding something from me all day and if I don't act angry he will think that it doesn't bother me. But it does and I really don't want him to do it again.

I can't look him in the eyes and even though I have a mega crush on him it's like all of those feelings are background noise right now. 

"oh sorry, NOW you want to talk to me" I say trying to hide how my voice wobbles and cracks at the end. I can't help being emotional, it's just the kind of person I am. Everyone is still staring at me and I feel a bit like a deer in the headlights but I'm not backing up now. Ray looks up at me with a concerned expression, god nobody believes in me. I'm just the weak girl that could break at any given moment.

Gerard looks at me and he seems upset and awkward just standing there. Too afraid to come close to me but also too determined to not to leave. I am trying not to cry and the only thing I want right now is a hug from Ray and an explanation of what is going on. We all stand there for a few mins and I realise that the stern looking guy with papers is outside the bus. 

I back up and sit back in my spot on the small couch leaning closer to Mikey. He looks down at me and frowns but then looks up at his brother with the same expression. Nobody knows what to do, so the whole situation is very awkward and I can't help but feel guilty. Gerard meets my eye and won't look away. Hiz Hazel eyes full of emotion looking straight into my E/C ones.

"Please" he says gently, apologetically. Frank gives me a nudge and I know that I don't really have any chocie anymore. 

----------------------------small time skip-------------------

Before I know it Gerard and I are strolling down the pavement toward a bench in a small courtyard. We are silent but it isn't too uncomfrotable because I still trust him to keep me safe. I am So glad the creepy guy didn't come with us although he wanted to. Gerard said he needed to talk to me alone which is slightly terrifying.

We get to the bench and sit down next to each other. I am still a bit shaky but I'm no longer angry just.. tense I guess.

Gee looks at me and for the first time he takes a deep breath. I try to smile to show that I am okay and that I am sorry for being angry. Words can't form in my mouth anymore but it doesn't matter because he pulls me into a hug. He leans his head on my shoulder and cries. It shocks me at first because this was more than a cry more like a sob. He looks devastated, completely exhausted and a little dead. 

I pull away and look at him with the most supportive look I can muster at this exact moment. I give him a tissue and a moment to compose but when he starts talking he looses it again.

"Y/N I am so s-s-sorry. They want to t-t-take you. He wants to t-t-take you" G 

"What do you mean take me, where, who?"Y

Gerard takes a deep breath and his voice becomes more clear now. As he explains everything I regret ever getting mad at him, he was only protecting me. Being my protector.

" After you collapsed at the concert and because of the recent events they don't think you are mentally stable enough to be in this band. They want to take you away to a special mental facility like some madman. I have been trying to convince them that you are fine but they won't believe me, he won't listen to a thing I say. I don't know what to do"

I take a moment to process the information.

"Who are they?" Y

"Some professional medical facility based in Indiana, they have a proper warrant and everything" G

"How long am I taken away for" Y

"I don't know, but it could be years" G.

At this point I am getting panicky and anxious. I can't leave .. not now. I can feel my body shaking and Gerard pulls me closer to him. The warmth of his body and the wet of his tears make for a strange comfort. I feel tears welling in my own eyes.

"I can't let you go Y/N. You are like one of my best friends at this point. You have made my life so much more special, I-I-I-I can't loose you" G says before breaking down again. I can feel tears streming down from my own eyes. We are both a mess. I can't help but feel even more dissapointed at best friends because I thought we were more than that but I guess it wasn't ever official.

"So, I-Is this l-like a goodbye" I sob and I can feel him nodding. There must be another way, there has to be some other way. I am raking my brain to find any way I can stay here but I can't find any.

That's when Frank calls...