Dead? (9)

"Oh here she is. the FREAK. Where have you been for the last few days?" Bethany laughs. Her whole pack is standing there and glaring at me. Hannah looks amused and comes up closer to me.

They surround me in a circle so I can't escape and start yelling things at me.

"What happened to your Mummy and Daddy"

"I bet she killed them herself"

"Too bad that band can't come to your rescue"

"maybe we should kill you too so you can finally get what you deserve"

I start to get angry. Usually I just shrug them off and pretend I'm fine but not today. I am not going to stand there and listen to them laughing at me and saying how they wished I was dead. How dare they. I look around at all 8 girls and decide that Bethany is the leader of them all.

I turn around and slap her pristine little face as hard as I can. She of course screams and all the other girls go silent. Everyone looks at me and I realise what I just did was a mistake.

"You know I was joking when I said I was gonna kill you before, well I'm not now and I don't care if they charge me for murder because my dad is head officer and he will get me out of it. Ladies time to kill the scumbag once and for all." she screeches.

Everything goes by so fast and suddenly I have 8 girls on my pushing me to the ground. I recieve one strong bunch to the cheek and another one to my left eye. I am pushed on the ground and one of the girls jumps on my leg. I scream in pain so loud that they all look at each other as if they had been cought. The bandaged cut on my leg starts bleeding again when I hear Frank screaming.

"Back the fuck off her right this second or you will regret it". I don't think I have ever heard him so loud or so angry. The girls scramble off me and I hear one of them say "No way, it's that guy from the band she likes" before running off. Frank runs up to me and I thought he was going to stop but he keeps going chasing after the girls who are not very fast runners.

Gerard runs up to me and kneels down to my level. "Holy shit are you okay" he says in panic. He holds his hand over my leg which is in so much pain.. way more than the other day. I try to move it but I scream as even more blood flows out. "I think my leg is broken" I gasp through breaths. He picks me up, you know like that way you hold a princess whilst fleeing a tower and runs back to the coffee shop. He puts me on one of the tables and call out to ask if anyone can ring an ambulance. He looks at me, dead into my eyes and whisperes "everything will be fine" many times whilst holding my hand and squeezing it gently. My eyes go fuzzy and the last thing I hear is "no no no, stay with me, stay with me" in Gerard's voice.