DON'T TAKE ME (33)

I answer the call and put it on speaker so we can both hear. I dry my tears away but there is more forming and to be honest I don't relly care that I look a mess right now because it shows how much I have bonded with these guys.

"Hey guys.. um. I was just gonna say that the doctor people need you to come back because the transport has just arrived for them to take Y/N and there are these other doctor dudes too..  and I... uh .. I wanna say goodbye to one of my best friends before she is taken away" he says sounding kinda desperate and broken. I feel sick and my stomach is queasy but I know that there is no other way.

-------------------small time skip----------------------

We arrive back at the bus and I am hugging all of the other guys and listening to their encouragements and hopes that I will return really soon. I can't help but feel confused with it all, I passed out and now I am mentally insane? I shrug it off and know it's for the best. Mikey is crying nearly as hard as Gee and even Ray and Frank let out some tears. I never knew I actually meaned anything to them and now it's even harder to go away.

This doctor guy come towards me and takes my hand making me wince out of fear. I look at his face and I know this is going to sound crazy but it looks really familiar. I don't recognise the other guys though just him.. I am trying to rack my brain for possible friends of my parents or strange distant relatives but there is something strange about the man, aggressive. 

All the guys look at me and follow us outside standing next to the bus as I am dragged away.  Gee is crying so hard it almost seems like he is the mentally ill one. We turn the corner of the bus and the doctor guy moves from my hand and grips my waist making me feel really fucking uncomfortable. Then two other guys come over and grab my limbs.

This is all coming too sudenly and I realise that no doctor would just grab your waist like that. I start to struggle and scream but a hand slaps me across the face and holds my mouth shut. We walk a little further and then I see it.. a white van. Flashbacks from the concert where I nearly got kidnapped flow into my head and I try to scream as hard as I can. These are not doctors. That is the guy that tied me up. This is the van. 

I am struggling so much now I'm getting worn out but there is too many of them holding me and forcing me toward the van. Another guy opens the back and tries to push me in. I am thrown into the van so hard my head spins and a few of the guys climb in after me and hold me down on the ground. 

Then the boot closes and the engine started. I am still trying to resist because even though there is no point I am not going down without a fight. Then one of the guys handcuffs me to a hook on the floor and I realise how stuck I am. The van is moving now and this is it. I am being kidnapped. I am all alone and nobody knows that I am in danger, hell the guys think I'm in some nice mental education place. I am alone and trapped with strange men who tied me to a van that is now pitch black. 

Then i feel someone push me down so that I am laying on the floor and two guys pin my arms at my sides. A third guy forces my mouth open and forces some liquid and pills down my throat that causes me to stutter and choke . They then sit me up and most of them laugh at how dizzy I go. How much my head spins. I am physically shaking and their laughs get louder and louder and I can't hear myself think. Then one of them counts down from three and I am gone.