You Remembered?! (45)

A/N - This chapter is kinda long and has a little smut in it so I'm sorry if it's not interesting or anything. I can't believe how many people are reading this story it's actually amazing, like 14k reads, I must be dreaming. Thank you for being here and showing support I love you all. The next chapter after this is a collaboration I did with the amazing ruiningsouls so stay tuned for that! xx

also check this video out if you are bored and like listening to singing videos ( little promo lol)

https://youtu.be/3A8xlmvwLTI

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We headed downstairs to the smell of mac and cheese and the mumbling conversations between people. Usually I would feel scared but I can feel Gee's hand gently squeezing mine and it's almost like he's giving me his confidence.

------------time skip------------------

The rest of the day goes by in a blur and now I'm not so freaked out by the shower incident. Everyone here is super nice, it's just not the same as on tour, when it's just me and the guys a lot of the time. 

It's around 10pm now and I'm getting super sleepy. Usually I would be wide awake but jet lag is still being a bitch and I am exhausted from talking to people all afternoon. I've already had dinner ( my first taco bell) and it was great I'm not gonna lie but all I wanna do now is rest.

I go upstairs and into my room but it isn't even 5 seconds before Gee knocks on my door and asks if I wanna go into his room instead. It always gives me little butterflies when he asks that because I guess now we are a thing.. wow that's super cringey. I shut the door behind me and collapse beside him on the bed. 

I glance up at the guy laying next to me and smile. Since tour Gee has dyed his hair from super light blonde to dark brown and if I'm honest it makes him look so cute. His dark brown eyes and little cheeks are adorable and the way his lips turn up for that little grin. I can't believe he would like me, things like that just don't happen. I'm the girl that trips over things daily and falls over not the girl that falls in love with absolute hotties.

I forget where I am for a second and as I'm thinking Gee interupts me "Hey, what are you looking at" he says with a smirk. God that smirk. 

Immediatley my face blushes and I look away searching for something to look at in the room. He just giggles and cups my face with his hand, lifting it gently so our eyes are staring straight into each others'.

I feel like I'm melting into a puddle just staring at him and however crazy it sound I can almost see him melting a bit too. I love how gentle and understanding he is but he staill has that daredevil edge. I feel like my brain is whizzing around at like 10000 mph because I can't stop thinking now. 

"Hey" Gee says giggling even more as he moves a little closer to me. I can feel the warmth of his body next to mine and it makes me feel so safe and secure. Then he kisses me and I fall apart even more. This time it feels more real, we are together, on a bed, when most people are asleep, with the door shut. 

I can feel myself leaning into him wanting him more and more. Gee stops kissing my lips but continues to kiss down the side of my face and my neck and at this point I'm dying. I'm not gonna lie I'm a little nervous but it feels amazing and I don't want to stop. After a few more kisses Gee starts to leave his lips on my skin longer gently sucking and without a warning a little whimper slips out of my mouth. 

I'm sure to have hickeys tomorrow but at this point I don't care. He moves up again and our lips meet but this time I can feel his tongue. To some people that would be super gross but for me it's driving me insane. Then he stops and lays back down next to me and I can't stop myself from letting a little frown appear on my face.