Pizza Night (13)

A/N - Hey everyone, so this story has hit over 200 reads.. like wtf! I'm glad peple like it and I just wanted to say that this chapter has quite a lot of dialogue so instead of writing " " said somene and "  " said another one I'm just gonna write the first initial of the person who said it at their end of the sentence .

The initials are:  Frank - F

                                 Gerard - G

                                 Mikey - M

                                 Ray - R

                                 You - Y

I hope you understand this and keep enjoying the story. Freyathegeekgirl Xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because the show tonight had been cancelled we all had the chance to get to know each other properly. It was cold outside but we were all starting to feel a little trapped sitting in the bus so we all went out and sat in a circle in a parking lot. The air is cool and it blows through my hair which feels nice because my hair was still wet from the shower I took.

We were all quite hungry so Frank suggested that we order pizza. Of course nobody disagreed because... it's pizza so we got a few big ones to share.  We were all chatting and Ray decided we could play a game to get to know each other a little better. By that I mean so that they could get to know me as they all know each other and as a fan I know a bit about them.

Truth or dare. Of course so stereotypical what else was I thinking. Although I'm glad we were playing a game that I already know as I've been told I'm not very quick at learning things.

"So who's going first?" G. Everyone looks at me so I guess that I'm the chosen one. I smile and suddenly start to think of what the questions or dares can be. I'm gonna start off small and build up so I ask for a truth to start off the night.

"Okay Y/N, do you want any children in the future? If you say yes what would you name them?" R

"Umm, I don't know I guess (Your answer) " Y

"Well I would like kids,  I'm thinking two but three would be cool. I like the names Lily, Cherry and Miles" F. We all looked over at Frank and I had to hold back a laugh. Ray looked confused,

"That's not really how you play the game Frank, we didn't ask you" R.

"Well, I would like a child or children eventually depending on how it goes. I don't mind what gender but I like the name Bandit. It sounds like a comic name but it is also acceptable so I think it would be cute" G. Ray just looks around and frowns because the game has obviously been changed.

"I would like a child too, I mean don't we all want to expand our family one day. I don't know what sort of dad I would be though and again I don't mind what gender. I like the name Rowan but Louise is cool too." M

" well, since everyone else answered the question, I guess I would have children but only one or two and I do't have any particular names" R

As the night goes on we all end up chatting about everything really. The pizza arrives and disappears quickly. It was so good that the cheese just melted on your tongue. We talked about everything from clothes, school and family to makeup being a superhero and movies. 

It was getting colder and I naturally started to shiver when goosebumps prickled at my skin. Gerard noticed me shivering and shuffled closer to me taking off his jacket and wrapping it over my shoulders. Even though this is such a classic move I can't stop the massive smile growing across my face. I look at him and smile feeling my cheeks go red. His big hazel eyes look into mine and for a moment it feels like we are alone.. well until Frank whisperes something to Mikey and bursts out into fits of laughter. I look up in confusion and for no reason start laughing too.

So far only a few people have chosen dare so this round Gerard decides to ask Mikey for one. Mikey smirks and looks at Frank who nods. They already know what they are gonna say.

"I dare you to kiss one of the people in the circle" M. I try to avoid his eye as he looks around at everyone. I feel butterflies growing in my stomach, but the good kind. I notice the slight sparkle in his eyes as he looks aound at me. Before he does anything he looks at me, takes my hand and whisperes so only I can hear "Is this okay". He looks at me and even though I kinda like him I know I am not ready. From all the drama recently this moment isn't special, I want it to be special. I whisper back "I'm not sure" and I think he gets the message. But he doesn't want to fail the dare so he turns around and kisses Frank on the lips much to everyone's surprise.

Ray looses his shit and he laughs so hard that he has tears in his eyes. Mikey looks at me and I just smile and mouth "Not the right time" and he nods smiling back. When Frank manages to get Gerard off him he freaks out. "What the hall man" F. You can see though that he is smiling too and in a matter of seconds everyone is in fits of laughter.

--------------------Time Skip----------------------------

After a while the others go in and head to their beds while I stay outside and talk to G. He looks at me and says "Are you okay? and I nod "Of course".

He looks at me and I give him his jacket back to which he giggles. 

"what's so funny?" Y.

"Oh, I don't know" G

I can't help but feel slightly dissapointed that I turned down a kiss but it's over now and I know I wasn't completely comfortable. I frown slightly and he comes up behind me and gives me a hug. I feel so warm and safe in his arms. 

"What about on the cheek?" G. His hazel eyes stare straight into mine and when his lips touched my skin I swear little fireworks went off. We head inside and I get changed in the bathroom into my pyjamas. Gerard is already in his bed although I can see he is awake.

I whisper acroos the bunks "Goodnight".

"Goodnight" R

"Have a good sleep" M

"Don't have nightmares" G

"Don't die" F

"FRANK?!" everyone screamed. Then we all fell asleep, peaceful, pizza filled and ready for tomorrow.