Getting serious? (44)

A/N - Kind of a little smut warning for this one. I'm planning a future chapter with proper smut with a fellow writer that I have talked to recently so stay tuned for that but this is just like a warmup I guess. I will try and make the serious smut chapter optional to read (not changing the storyline) so that if you aren't comfortable with that stuff it's still okay for you. Okay, I love you all goodbye xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, meet Lizzy. She's my mum's friend's daughter. She keeps asking me about you and she wanted to meet you." Gee says gently with a smile

He comes and sits back down next to me, giving my arm a squeeze. By this point I feel a little calmer and I mean, she's like 12 so what harm could she do. We start talking and she's actually really nice. We laugh a lot and I take a selfie with her which she seems really happy about. 

Gee just sits there like a proud dad which of course I tease him about but he just laughs it off and pushes me gently. The girl apologises about what we now call the bathroom incident, she explains how Gee hardly ever sings in front of them and they wanted to hear how I sounded. 

"You are really amazing you know. Plus Gerard really likes you.. like really. You make him so happy." she adds with a giggle just before she walks out the door. I look over at Gee who has gone blushing bright red and suddenly looks really shy. I smile and feel giddy, like a tiny schoolgirl again. I scoot the slightest bit closer to him without looking because I feel so shy right now.

I look at him and whisper "Is it true?" scared for what the answer might be. What if she was lying? Although I have this feeling deep down that it's true. I feel it too.

He looks down at me, tucking some loose strands of hair behind my ear, brushing my cheek along the way. "Is it okay if I say yes" Gee replies whispering. I can feel his breath on my neck and it sends chills down my spine. 

"Yes" I whisper back feeling nervous and giddy and I guess it's a good thing because it means I care. I don't think I could care anymore if I even tried right now my heart is beating so hard. 

"Then yes, I really freaking like you Y/N and it's driving me crazy" he says with a little sarcastic smirk. To most people that would sound crazy and cheesy but I can't stop smiling. No screw smiling, im grinning so much right now.

He leans in slowly building up tension and now it's driving me crazy. I can feel his warm breath on my neck and it's making me go insane. Then before I know it his lips crash into mine. I don't know how anyone can stop kissing because it's so good. This kiss is different somehow to other ones I've had because it's full of lust. We both want each other so bad it's powerful. My soft lips against his slightly chapped ones pulling me in more and more. The moment is perfect and neither of us can stop. He uses his hand to pull me in even more and keep my head steady and I feel myself leaning into him. I never want this to end. It's the best feeling in the world.

Then the door opens and we jolt apart. Shit. 

"Oh, uh shit sorry guys, Um there's lunch downstairs" Mikey says awkwardly. Of course now its Mikey. At this point we have jolted apart but I'm too giddy to feel awkward.  

"We will be there in a few minutes.. sorry Mikey" I mumble as he gives a thumbs up and a chuckle as he walks away. I move to get up but Gee pulls me back down next to him and kicks the door sht with his foot. 

"Hey, I, Uh, I know this is a little cringey but I've wanted to ask you for a while now and I really couldn't picture me without you so.. Y/N would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend" he says nervously looking straight into my eyes. 

I don't know wether to push him over for being so cheesy or be equally as cheesy back. I take a deep breath and make my reply, "I would love too, and if I'm honest I'm falling for you like a brick" I giggle. 

"Aww, come ere" Gee says pulling me in for a hug and giving me a peck on the cheek. Today marks us. Today is a new beginning. Today we are a thing. Today is everything.

With that we both get up and head downstairs, time to meet the family again..