Bloom (43)

A/N : this chapter isn't too interesting.. I'm sorry lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shy away, nervous from all the faces staring back at me. Suddenly I feel conscious of all my clothes and of my wet hair, and of my voice. I close my eyes and re-open them in the hope that all these people will dissapear. I feel like my mind is playing tricks on me. I start to panic because I can't get out. I can't escape.

Theres just a wall of people I don't know grinning at me, and clapping and whispering. The noise is too much. I can't breathe. My legs go wobbly. I can't move.

Then I hear a sound from down the hall. My vision blurs. I can't breathe. I can't move. Help. Please. Help. My brain is going full panic mode. I'm going to break.

Then before I know it I'm being picked up and carried somewhere. Safe. Help. My brain starts to work again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard's POV (goes back in time a bit) :

I woke up with Y/N by my side, curled up asleep. I wonder if she remembers anything I told her yesterday, I wonder what happened to her in England. I try and climb out from under her because I don't want to wake her up. I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday but I am so hungry, I can't be bothered to change. 

I sneak out and shut the door as quiet as I can heading straight downstairs in the hope that I won't see anyone. I love my family and everything but they can be really intense and demanding, and they just don't understand depression. I slip into the second living room thinking that there would be less people than the kitchen. I was right.

I look in the mini fridge and find a carton of juice and a bagel. Good enough. I sit on one of the couches and put on my headphones. I play some music and take my time eating because I haven't eaten for a while and if I'm honest I kind of miss it. 

When I'm finished I sneak back out and head back upstairs. I need to talk to Y/N. No screw that, I want to talk to her. When I get to the top of the stairs I am shoked.

I have never been more embarrased of my own family. They are all standing there around the bathroom door like a pack of goats and I dont even have to ask what is going on because I see Y/N breaking down right in front of my eyes. Just her standing there being looked at, I can't let that happen. 

I push past everyone and lift her up because I know if this is a panic attack she won't be able to walk. I carry her into my room and shut the door firmly.  I sit down next to her and she looks like she's hyperventillating so I do my best to calm her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV: I'm sitting on his bed but I can't breathe. He pulls me in and traces his hand along the side of my face. "breathe" he says slowly and repeatedly. It takes a long time and it gets worse before it gets better. When it's over I feel exhausted, collapsed in his arms like a toddler. He just smiles at me and I feel so safe.

There's a knock at the door, and it makes me jump but Gee just gives my hand a squeeze and gets up to open it. He pulls it open slightly, checking to see who it is before fully opening it. I'm hoping to god, it's Mikey because he's like a brother to me but instead a young girl, age 13 or 14 walks in and shuts the door behind her.

She looks kinda small with black hair tied up in a loose bun, and freckles. She's wearing a my chemical romance shirt which makes me smile. I realise that my eyes are sore and puffy, and that I'm still on edge so I almost shrink back into myself. I look insane. 

She walks a little closer and sits on the chair in the corner. 

"Hey, I'm uh, I'm lizzy"