Where do I go?(39)

I woke up and turned over to check what time it was.. 11am. It's kind of late for me but whatever. I opened the curtain by my bed and looked around squinting from the sunlight. Nobody was awake as far as I could tell apart from Mikey who was sipping on a cup of water whilst playing on our xbox. Guess he couldn't get enough of the gaming.

I step out of my bed and grab a towel to use in the bathroom. When I first joined the guys their tour bus bathroom seemed really small but now it just feels like a safe place for me. I love being with the guys but some privacy is good too. I take a quick shower and wash my hair all the way through making sure not to use all of the shampoo because then Frank will have a go at me.

Once I'm out and changed I decide to go and sit next to Mikey and have a chat. We talked for ages and he told me all about their childhood and how they both used to make up these stories and then Gee would turn them into comics. He showed me some photos and to be honest they were all pretty cool. I even saw a photo of them as babies in the bath which he was very embarrased about but I found very funny. 

I asked some more stuff about music and this tour in particular and we talked for what felt like hours. Then he turned to me and said "well, it's a shame that it's nearly over. I mean we only have a few shows left". My whole mind froze for a second. I hadn't even thought about what happens.. after.

I think he notces how I tense up because he wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Hey, it's going to be okay. We always have like a two week break to go back and see our families but if you have no where to go you can always come with me and Gerard" he said with a smile. I felt my cheeks warm up but I knew it wouldn't be right. Everyone has a break and goes their separate ways so it would be weird for me to tag along. 

I come up with an idea and text my aunt in England to see if she would have me over for a bit. Then I could see her for a while and sightsee all before I come back to America and start making a new album! 

I get a reply almost instantly saying sure thing but she doesn't give me an adress so I assume she lives in the same place as always. She's not the type to move house anyway.

---------------------------------------------big time skip-------------------------------------------------------

All the shows are over and they have been the most amazing experiences of my life but right now I have to focus on packing. My suitcase is full to the brim and an lot of my stuff is still lying around. Frank helps me cram it in and sits on it so that I can zip it up. The whole process we joke about all the recent events and what he wants to do for the next album.

Time goes by so fast when you want it to slow down and my anxiety is growing faster by the minute. I constantly look at my watch trying to spend the most time I can with the guys. Well, Ray has already left but, you know, the others. 30mins. 20mins. 5mins. Now

My taxi to the airport arrives and I say goodbye to Frank and Mikey inside. Nothing gets too emotional but I can tell I'm getting really sad and distresed.Gerard walks outside with me and leans on the car while I push my suitcase into the bunk of the car. I turn around ready to enter the car but by now I have tears in my eyes and I'm pretty sure Gee is not far off crying too. 

He lifts my head up and looks straight into my eyes and smiles a little. "We will see each other again soon okay? It's two weeks not forever. Stay safe and have an amazing trip" he smiles and gives me a hug. Then he mumbles something but I manage to hear it . "I'll miss you" this makes a few of my tears roll down my cheeks so me wipes them off and just before I'm about to get in the car he kisses me.

The first proper kiss we've had and somehow this feels like exactly the right time. So much emotion pulling us together and he's so gentle too. Little sparks go off between our lips and fireworks run around my brain. I feel like I'm melting into him in the best way possible. His lips are soft and slightly chapped but it feels great.Like maybe the next two weeks won't be so bad. He then releases me and helps me into the car.

The whole journey I sit bewildered. So what happens when I arrive in England..