Trial and Error (88)

My eyes open slowly and wearily and my initial instinct is to turn over and close them again but I can hear things happening so maybe I should get up. I can feel my head rising and falling and it takes a few minutes for my brain to realise that it's because my head is rested on Gee's chest and I can feel his breathing. I try to wriggle out of his grasp but I can't do it without waking him up because my leg is under his, and his arm is over my head. I wriggle a bit more trying to be as calm as possible when out of nowhere Gee grabs my arm causing me to squeal. I thought he was asleep, god, talk about a heart attack first thing in the morning.

He places a hand over my mouth so I don't wake everyone up and he just smirks as I try to cover my now beetroot red face. He jumps out of the bunk and helps lift me down.

"Fancy a coffee?" he asks walking over to the machine and flipping it on. I smile and nod before heading into the bathroom to take a quick shower and get changed. It feels nice under the water, like I'm starting fresh. I pull on some skinny jeans and one of my old guns and roses t-shirts. I also decide to tie my hair up because it's kind of warm today and I don't fancy having a sweaty neck. I emerge out of the bathroom and give Gerard a little kiss on the cheek as he hands me my coffee.

"Is anyone else up? I swear I heard noises this morning" I ask one hand on my hip and the other holding the mug.

"Yeah Mikey left early to go and get Kristen and Ray is in the supermarket down the road." he says breezily sitting on the little couch.

"Let me guess. Frank is still asleep in his bunk" I laugh leaning against the doorframe.

"That would be correct" Gee laughs back.

"Oh and why is Kristen coming?" Y

"Surprise" Gee says winky over dramatically. I nearly snort my coffee out he looked so strange. It will be nice to see her though she hasn't been around for quite a while and it's nice to have another girl to hang out with. 

I hear a little knock on the bus door and Ray walks in holding a bag labelled pastries which is intruiging. He smiles and comes and sits down next to us turning on mario kart in the meantime. I try to peek in the bag but Ray laughs and dodger my arm swipe.

"I got croissants because they were on offer" he laughs offering me one which I put on a plate and start to nibble on. Barely two seconds later I turn around and Gee's plate is empty, wow he ate that fast. 

"Okay guys I need to shower so I'm gonna go do that" he smiles grabbing a towel from one of the cupboards above the fridge. 

I pick up a controller and choose my character, I am a beast at mario kart. 

Around 45 minutes later I can hear voices outside so I peep out the window and see Mikey and Kristen coming toward the bus. I go and wake Gee up as he is now taking a nap on his bunk and I open the door.

"Hey" I smile hugging Kristin. She walks in but doesn't sit down and neither does Mikey for that matter. They sort of hang in the corner looking between me and Gee. I frown confused and then Mikey decides to speak to clear up the confusion.

"Y/N we need to take you out somewhere, so uh let's go?" he mumbles running his hands through his hair.

"Oh yeah sure let's go" I mumble confused. Following them out to the car. Neither of them says much but I trust them so it doesn't matter too much. After around 15 minutes we pull into a car park.

"What is going on?" I laugh giving a puppy pout to Mikey in a hope that he will listen and answer to me.

"We are going dress shopping girl" Kristin smiles looking up at the massive store in front of us. It looks fancy and expensive so I shake my head in sort a refusal.