Paradise (80)

I squeeze my eyes shut when the ride starts and we are forced into motion. How bad can it be? I try to tell myself, I mean Gee is in front of me and Frank is behind so it's not like I'm all alone.  It starts off slow and dark so I can't see much. Adrenaline is making me feel really sick and excited at the same time.  

We enter this tunnel as rings of neon lights start flashing above us. They start getting faster and faster until my heart is beating in time with the flashing. The doors in front of us open and we are flung forward so suddenly all the air inside of my stomach is knocked out. 
To be honest I don't know what happened next, we are being flung all over the place and there are lights and planets everywhere. I scream as we head straight towards a comet then fall straight down beneath it. I am so out of breathe it's like I have been running a marathon or something. Frank and Gerard are screaming too but in a good way and I can't decide whether I love this or hate it. 

A few minutes later the ride comes to a stop and the familiar room filled with disney staff and people comes into view. The seatbelts lift and we are free to leave. Frank and Gerard get out almost straight away but I'm not sure if I can move because my legs feel numb and my brain hasn't yet caught up with me. The staff girl laughs at me and says I have to get out now so Gerard offers me his hand to help me up. I am wobbly to begin with I'm not going to lie but not too bad overall. Maybe rollercoasters aren't that bad after all. We exit the ride but to me surprise there is another queue. Have we gone the wrong way? I cannot do that again right now.

"Um, what are we in line for now?" I mumble feeling like a stupid child and looking up at Gerard. He laughs at my nervousness and takes my hand in his.

"During the ride they take a photo. Usually as we are going downwards so it shows how surprised and shocked we were" he smiles.

Frank notices the look on my face and bursts out laughing

"Are you telling me Y/N that you didn't fake scream for the photo" he smirks

"No.. was I supposed to" I reply getting a little imaptient.

"Well.. I don't know they tend to take some rather unflattering photos sometimes if you aren't prepared" he laughs.

When we reach the front the electronic board displaye our photo and oh my god. It must be THE ugliest photo I have ever seen of me. Gerard has his arms folded as if he is pretending to be swag or something and Frank is holding up a rock and roll sign. Me on the other hand... My hands are gripped onto the security bar so tight my knuckles have gone white and my hair is practically defying the laws of gravity. I can't count the number os chins I have and I look so unhappy it's like I was being tortured or something. I don't know wether to laugh or cry. Frank can hardly contain himself and he looks like a mad man clutching his stomach because he is laughing so hard. Gee also laughs to himself but I can tell they aren't being mean only messing around.

I walk out of the building in portest and straight into Mikey who sort of steps back in surprise and Ray just looks at me up and down in concern. I pull a really exaggerated grumpy face and I can hear Gerard and Frank coming out behind me laughing their asses off.

Gerard comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my stomach capturing me in a hug. He kisses the side of my face which makes me go bright red and I swear some little kid walks past and gives us a stare. 

We all walk around and decide to get some food but all the restaurantes are packed full. We stop at a little cart that's selling Mickey shaped pretzels and waffles. We get one each and nibble on them slowly as we walk around the park.

-----------sort of time skip ---------

The rest of the day is spent going on smaller rides like peter pan and exploring the new avatar world area. Mikey buys a goofy hat where the ears hang down and Frank buys a shirt with a load of different disney curses and spells on the front. It does look pretty cool though to be honest.

We climb off big thunder mountain and Gerard holds my hand while we walk to the main area with the castle. It's late now and the sky is black to the little disney lanterns and fairy lights go on everywhere making it look even more magical if that's possible. 

Gerard's palm against mine makes me feel so loved and I can tell my cheeks are a little flushed. We arrive at the main area just in time for the parade and then the fireworks. 

The parade begins as some acoustic music plays Mikey goes off with Kristen somewhere private, its so cute seeing them like this. Frank and Ray left earlier to try and reserve a restaurante for tomorrow so I'm here leaning on Gee and resting my head in his neck.

We sway to the music and then he starts talking,

"So was today okay?" he mumbles looking self conscious

"Amazing" I smile genuinley and Gerard looks me up and down and his tone changes.

"Can I tell you something serious" he asks squeezing my hand a little. I gulp and hope this doesn't ruin today. 

"You can tell me anything" I smile looking down at my shoes and trying to remain calm. Gerard takes a step closer to me so we are pushed together. 

"I love you so fucking much Y/N" he says dead seriously. It makes my heart flutter and my head go a little fuzzy.

"You drive me crazy" I reply leaning even closer against him. The warmth between us is so strong that suddenly the world around us dissapears it's just us now at this moment in time. The disney music stops and then something strange happenes. A My Chemical Romance song starts playing. What the heck why would that play in disney world. 

Then I notice people turning around to look at us and all I can think is what the fuck is happening. 

"I love you so much Y/N" Gerard repeats and steps away from me. Why did he step away, is this some sad breakup of something. My anxiety is sitting in my chest threatening to bring a panic attack. 

"That's why I want to do this" Gerard boldly states so that everyone around us can hear. A few people pull out cameras and I can see all the others, Frank, Ray, Mikey and Kristin all in the crowd. Is he? Oh my god.

Gerard steps back but still so he is in front of me and gets down on one knee.He pulls out a little box from his pocket. At this point my heart is aching just to be closer to him again. 

"Y/N will you marry me" he asks. I stand there shocked and awear of all the people around. I am so fucking happy right now I even feel tears prickling at my eyes. 

"Yes" I reply excited and he slides the ring onto my finger, it fits perfectly god damn. Then he jumps up and picks me up and spins around to the cheers or the other people. When he places me down again it's back to feeling like we are the only people that exist in our little bubble. 

He gently traces his hand across my cheek and tucks my hair behind my ear. Then his hand traces down to my neck and then to the back of my head. He ever so gently pulls my head closer and then our lips collide. Magical and gently and perfect. He pulls away and wipes the tears from under my eyes.

I can hardly contain myself so I kiss him back harder this time desperate and passionate and happy. I think this is the best I have ever felt. His lips against mine sharing a breath and leaving the world outside to melt away. Just then the fireworks atart filling the dark sky with bright colours and flashes. We pull apart breathless and Gee just pulls me close to him.

He whisperes in my ear "Promise me you'll be mine Y/N, I love you" and I just rest my head against his chest.

"Always"