Let's sort this out (53)

AN - Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I guess I didn't realise that I would have so much work in year 11 (for GCSE). I have gone back to school and already got so much to do but I think I have it under control now haha. This chapter is a kind of filer so it isn't the best but I promise the next one will be good and I have a feeling you're gonna like it. Thanks for reading up to here and I hope you enjoy it. Freyathegeekgirl xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jump up and jog over to the phone not recognising the caller ID. I pick it up but before I can say anything Mikey comes over and takes the phone away from me. It seems like a strange thing to do but I just let it happen because I am so tired. I walk back and sit with the others while Ray explains that Mikey takes all the calls because if it's a lost number or something he will know what do do more than any of us. 

We sit back and just wait because surely it can't be something that important at this time of night.. well morning.Mikey drops the phone and says

"That was our manager. It was nothing serious just a reminder that we have to be back in the studio tomorrow to work on the next album and that we have a concert in 2 days".

He seems pretty happy and chill about what he just said but the rest of us are looking around at each other like he's gone mad. Had we seriously all forgotten that we have to get up early and be in the studio tomorrow. Frank looks horrified because he knows he doesn't do well when he's tired. Frank's horrified face is kind of hilarious though, like Shrek if he ate a bad onion.

We all head up to the bedrooms because by now it's like 4am and we have to get up at 8am. I quickly get changed and then climb into my bed. When I say my bed I mean the room that was actually assigned to me not the one I have been sleeping in.Not the one with Gee. I still don't know where I stand with Gee so I can't just go to his room. I fall alseep pretty quickly and it feels okay. Not nice. But okay.

-------------------------time skip-------------------------------

I'm madly running around trying to cram my stuff in a suitcase because we are supposed to leave any minute. The problem is that our studio is 3 hours away from Gerard and Mikey's house so we have to rent a place closer. Obviously I don't have many clothes anyone but the ones I have left are mainly my parents' so I need to have them with me and not loose them. 

I have only had a shower and scraped my hair in a wet bun but I haven't eaten breakfeast or gotten much sleep. My alarm is literally the worst thing to wake you up in the morning because it's super loud and there is no volume option to change it. I just about cram my stuff into the case when Ray knocks on the door and asks me if I'm ready.

-------------Another little time skip------------------

As soon as everything is in the car which is actually more like a truck we climb in and start driving. It takes a looooong time to get there and I actually fall asleep but when I wake up we are all indoors. I guess someone carried me...

I am snapped out of it because out manager started explaining how things work before leaving us to work on our own. I know I should be listening to what he is saying but my brain is elsewhere. I keep looking at things and not realising I'm staring. I don't even notice when the manager has left until Frank nudges me. 

If I'm honest I'm just nervous about talking to Gerard because I know it's going to happen at some point and I just don't want to become a complete mess again. I go inside the little booth and start looking at the microphones. The studio is beautiful and there are so many instruments in such a small space. It's like aladdin's cave of wonders except for a musician.

I am just about to go back and pick up one of the guitars when someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and my heart starts to beat just a little bit faster. I feel like sometimes my body acts before my mind and I hate that it works that way because there's no control.

"Can we talk?" Gerard says softly but nervously leaning on the door fram and looking at me with puppy dog eyes. Those hazel orbs that make me melt inside even when I don't want to.

"Yeah sure but don't we need to start working" I whisper trying and failing to make my voice go any louder. I turn my head to the other guys who are chatting whilst setting up and tuning instruments from guitars to a flute.

"Yeah I've already cleared it with them for up to 2 hours" Gerard says a little louder than his last question .

"Okay let's go"