Soft (70)

Frank looks bewildered but I mean I don't blame him there is flour everywhere. Literally everywhere. The floor looks like it has snowed indoors. I must look like a ghost and Mikey and Gerard are also covered. Ray looks mortified standing in the corner and gawping at the mess. We shall have a lot to clean.

I suggest a plan and everyone agrees so I guess that's what is going to happen. I run off to have a quick shower and try to get the flour out of my hair. Meanwhile I asked the guys to clean the kitchen up a little bit. As much as possible. 

I finish my shower but I can't find any more clothes to wear, probably because I haven't done hardly any washing. I pull on some leggins that I wore yesterday because they don't smell and they are semi clean. Then I don't know what to do. I'm sure one of the guys would probably have a sweatshirt but I can't exactly just walk into the kitchen with no clothes on my top half. Plus I'm freezing and the only thing I have is a little towel. I decide to shout for Gee because he might have something I can use and in the meantime I can just hold my towel up to my chest.

He comes rushing into the room asking if I'm okay and I just chuckle because it's nothing serious and it seems funny that he's running just for me to ask for a sweatshirt. He goes red blushing when he realises I'm just holding a towel.

I ask for a sweatshirt and I can see a cheeky smirk growing on his face. It's like sassy Gerard is a whole different person to normal Gerard but I gotta love it. He grabs a black hoodie that is definatley going to be way to big for me and walks over to me holding it gently in his hands. He tucks a strand of my now freshly washed hair behind me ear and traces his hand down my shoulder. He is standing so close to me now the air around us is electric and warm. The perfect mix of comforting and exciting. I glance down at the jumper but I can't grab it without letting go of the towel. He's teasing me.

"Oh so you think you're so tough now" I say to wind him up. and I giggle because this is such a weird scenario. He still doesn't give me the jumper. Well that plan didn't work did it. 

"Gerard Arthur Way, the one and only" I say looking at his face srunch up. He laughs under his breath. "But you're the soft one, Frank is tough, Ray is tough in a mature way, even Mikey is tough but you Gee you're soft" I say. Now to some people this would sound mean but I know what Gee is like and I can tell this won't hurt him. He knows I'm joking  and besides I want to see how far I can push it.

"Oh I'm soft, really?" he says smirking and walking forward forcing me to move backward unless I want to crash into him. "Oh yes the softest most gentle man on earth" I whisper back making sure to pronounce each word. I can hear Gee use his foot to kick the door closed behind us. 

"I'll show you how much of a man I am" he says as he pushes me back right up against the wall. His hands grab both of mine forcing me to drop the towel and he pushes up against me and leans in towads my neck. I can feel his breath and it makes me shiver a little. He places a little kiss on my neck and his nose lightly brushed my chin. Then he brings his head up so our noses are touching and our eyes are looking straight into each other. I can feel that he's smirking and I can feel my heart beating in my chest. 

He places a small kiss on my lips and backs away throwing me the sweatshirt and walks out of the room. What the fuck was that. I have never seen that side to Gee before but I kind of like it?! I pull on the sweatshirt and tie my hair up in a messy bun. I don't have any socks left so I pull on a pair of black furry slippers and head back into the other room.

To my surprise the kitchen is practically spotless. Ray is unplugging a vaccuum and Mikey is washing up. Frank as I expected was sitting on the couch but he has managed to get some flour out of his hair.

"So what now, I'm actually starving" Frank complains and to be honest I agree with him. My stomach is growling but we have no flour left so no pancakes. Mikey who is now staring out the window suddenly spins around and his eyes light up.

"Guys, on the way back from the park I saw a waffle house! We can get breakfeast waffles and then head to the music studio and record" he exclaims. It's so cute and funny to see how excited the prospect of waffles is to Mikey. Even Frank perks up at this idea so we all grab jackets and go to head out. It is a little insane how many jackets Gerard owns like he has to reserve 20 minutes to pick the right jacket to wear with the outfit. I choose not to wear a jacket because I have a massive oversized black sweatshirt on and it's not really cold outside. I pull on some black combat boots but they feel really weird without having socks on. Oh well just fuck it!

To the waffle house we go...