Don't let me go(31)

I finish in the bathroom and make sure I clean any blood that has come out of the cuts on my arm which are still sore even though they are not particularly fresh. I stare at myself in the mirror and smile, my face is more alive and less grey than it has been in the past week. I put on some skinny jeans and an old sweater of my mum's as we don't have a show today we are just travelling and I want to feel closer to my family. 

I exit the bathroom and go on my phone for a bit, because I feel like I never really get the chance anymore. I am shocked to find that I am on the news both in positive and negative ways about what happened onstage last night. I roll my eyes but it is so sweet that there are still some people protecting me including comments of Frank putting people in their place.

I scroll down a little more and find myself getting quite bored so I look around for one of the guys to see what they are up to. I pull on some converse and take a walk outside. The sky is bright today and there isn't many clouds. I head over to the other bus but our security guard is on the door. I ask him why I can't go in but he can't give me a reasonable answer. I'm starting to get the feeling that people are hiding things from me. I am in this band now so you have to include me in descicions you make. I try to push past him and open the door but he firmly pushes me out and says I should go find something else to do.

Not going to lie I feel quite pissed off, not at the guard but at whoeer is inside. What could be so secret? I trudge back to my own bus and sit on the sofa. Ray amd Mikey come and sit next to me from their bunks and we all just slump, bored and not really knowing what to do. We decide to play a sort of quiz thing where one person plays a song and then the others have to guess what it is. Whoever guesses correct first wins.

We play for a while and the tense mood has risen so we are now just laughing and chatting. Mikey tells me how he thinks his brother seriously has a mega crush on me and that he is waiting for the "asshole to make it official". I just brush it off because right now I can't help but feel angry at him. We play a little more and Frank joins. We all have a coke in our hands and we are singing loudly to nirvana songs when the door pushes open.

"Y/N, can I speak to you outside.. in private" Gerard asks quietly.