Changes (67)

The two girls come over when they realise I'm up and Gerard is coming towards them. We all exchange hugs including Ray giving me a hug trying to be funny because everyone was hugging. They both look amazing with custom helena themed outfits so I try and be extra nice. Plus they tried to help so I'm thnkful for that. They give me their instagram users and i make a not in my phone to follow them later.. maybe. We take a few photos, then Frank decided he doesn't like the angle so we have to take a few more. It was funny though and they gave me a little bracelet before they left. It's one of those friendship bracelets but it's black and red with a little gem on the end.  It's amazing

After meeting the last few peple in the line we collected all the remaining food and head back to the apartment. Apparently Frank has gired smeone to put everything away and one side of me feels lazy for that but the other side is glad because I'm tired. I'm currently wondering if I can put a plaster on the little cut on my head. I don't really think that a plaster will stick to my hair but I don't constantly want blood in my hair either. You actually can't win.

The cut on my arm is very small and so it's already scabbed over, it will also probable develop into a bruise because I'm just like that. The slightest touch can make me bruise, my dad used to call me a peach but nobody does anymore and I don't know whether I'm sad abot that or not now that i'm thinking about it. Ray is walking beside me and we're talking about hw much fun it was to perform again. He keeps talking about this boy who was in the back and explaining how he recognised him from somewhere. 

Venom is bounding around by my feet walking with us without a leash. I can't quite believe how well trained he is. Frank and Gee must have done a lot of reserch before getting him and I'm glad because he's the cutest little bundle of black fur anyone could wish for. He keeps barking at birds and running around our feet. Mikey seems enthralled picking up sticks to throw and barking back to the dog as if they can communicate. Ray links his arm in mine pulling me along and joking that I'm moving too slow. I swear to god to anybody who was just casually walking past must think we are the most insane group of people. There's a guy barking and chasing a dog, there's two people with linked arms speed walking and there's Gerard hanging around behind us slightly amused and laughing to himself.

When we get to the apartment and Oli opens the door and he seems happy to see us back again. He's holding a coffee and offers us one when we all get in and sit down. I pass because all the energy from today has left me hyper but I made myself a hot chocolate anyway, the others all have a mug of coffee. Gerard gives Frank the mug in the cupboard that says world's best dad on the front which causes Ray, Mikey, Oli and me to laugh so hard we end up struggling to breathe. Gee just smirks and winks at Frank. Frank on the other hand is trying to act like he is not affected by any of it but from behind the cushion he was holding over his face I knew he was blushing a little.

I say that I'm just going to go to my room and take off my black parade jumper so my clumsy ass doesn't spill anything on it. I walk off and open my wardrobe pulling out an oversized jumper  with the led zepplin logo on the front. I really need to buy myself some non-band clothes. I pull it on and then sit on my bed looking on my phone for those girls instagram accounts when Gee comes running into the room. He looks excited like he wants to show me something but as e runs in he trips on some shoes on the floor. 

It all happenes so quickly and you can see the moment his facial expression changes from excited to holy shit I'm falling. He trips and as he fallshe pushes me over so I'm aying on my bed and he ends up on top of me. It takes a split second before either of us realises what's happening. His cheeks go red as he apologises and tries to move his legs to get off. I just laugh to myself and say that's it's fine. A few moments later in an attempt to move we are tangled even more. It's almost funny and surprisingly I don't feel awkward, in fact I'm kinda enjoying this. 

I laugh out loud from how weird I feel right now and Gerard turns his head to look at me. He smiles amused and shakes his head slightly.

" What's so funny Y/N" he whisperes lightly reaching out and trying to tickle me. I've missed this, I've really missed just being with Gee and joking around. I've missed being close and I feel so bad that I hurt him. Neither of us is perfect but we just fill the gaps in each other up and i don't know we just work. My mood changes as I realise this will probably never happen again, I fucked it up by letting my emotions go off with Frank, Fuck my brain, Fuck emotions. I'm sad because I really miss Gee,and I know it sounds cringey if I say that my soul hurts when he's not here but it kind of does. He saved my life and is amazing and .. attractive. God dam he's attractive. 

"Can I say something.. please" I whisper looking at Gee and trying not to become a tomato or an emotional mess. He looks at me and stares into my eyes making my breath catch in my throat. When Gee smiles there are these little crinkles that pop up around his eyes and I know he feels self conscious about them but I think they're cute. 

"I miss you. Like I know I fucked up but I miss you and not like just a little. I.. I miss us, being alone and together and shit I'm sorry Gee" I basically murmur the last part because I feel so bad but he just smiles. After everything I've done to him I can't believe he can smile at me now. He reaches his hand up and I flinch a little, regretting it instantly after. As if Gerard would hurt me right now. He takes a loose strand of my hair and fiddles with it in and amoungst his fingers moving closer to my face. 

His hand brushes my cheek and that familiar but exciting flaming, electric, burning feeling seeps up my face. I can feel my eyes go watery, I've been crying so often in the last few weeks it makes me self conscious when I feel my eyes going moist. "Hey what's wrong?" Gee whisperes tracing his fingers down to my chin. 

"Nothing, I'm just really fucking happy right now" I smile and before I can say anything else Frank enteres the room and coughs a few times. 

"Uh guys are you coming to eat dinner or.. nah?" he stands awkwardly in the doorway looking down at his feet. He doesn't seem mad though so I should be thankful for that I guess. Gee moves off me and goes over to Frank and says something I can't hear. Frank nods and Gee comes back over to me. 

"Do you , uh , want to sleep in my bed tonight. I kinda miss having another person with me and Frank is chill with it" Gee mumbles looking at the ground. I can't believe he just said that. I'm over the moon.. Well I'm not literally but I am in my mind. 

"I would love to" I reply leaning in for a hug. Then we both get up to join the others and have some food.