Luxury (78)

I wake up with Gerard's arm around me back and his head nuzzled in my neck. It's not a bad way to wake up and it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. I shift away so I can go to the kitchen and get myself a tea with honey. All the guys love coffee and don't get me wrong I do too but sometimes it's nice to have tea instead especially when your throat is a little sore. 

As I am boiling the kettle Frank walks in and messes my hair up as he walks past. He's such a joker and I will always love that about him. 

"You ready for our disney trip over the next few days. Apparently we have a day at a waterpark and two days at the other main theme parks" he grins clearly excited.

"Wow, I didn't know that we had that much" I smile pouring some milk into my cup.

Ray comes in with a suitcase all ready and he is dressed and basically ready to leave right now. He puts the rest of us to shame because of how organised he is and if he ever isn't ready for something you can tell something is off.  

--------------------------

The rest of the morning is pretty chill and I feel really good today. I pack my bags really quickly because I don't own much stuff and I spend the morning helping the other guys chose what t-shirts they want. 

I go back into my room after Gerard has had a shower and gotten changed. I know the air is clear now but I want to be more comfortable and caring for him after what happened. I walk in and go up to him paying with a strand of his hair.

"Hey" I say tilting his head to look into my eyes. "How are you" I smile

"Good but you know what would make it better" he skirked and put a hand on his hip in that sassy way he does when he is onstage. He traces his other hand down my cheek and I can feel my face burning up and going red. I try to lean in but he pushes me back by booping by nose.

"Woah woah woah, slow down" he laughs as the corners of his eyes go all crinkly because of his grin. It's only at this point where I look down at his slim and open vest top and ripped jeans that are practically skin tight. My cheeks are bright red I can just tell and as I look down at the ground Gee laughs again. Should I be embarassed or not?

"Come here you" he smiles tilting my head up again and placing a kiss on my lips gently.It's only small but it still makes my heart flutter and that familiar warmth fills my body.

----------------------------------time skip -------------------------------------

The car journey was so much fun. Kristen drove us in the mini van and Frank (unfortunatley) was in charge of the music. We listened to everything from high school musical to baby shark to nine inch nails. I have never sane a panic at the disco song louder in my life and the whole time I was next to Gee and he had an arm around my back. 

We did take one stop at a gas station where Ray got some sweets and we got some fuel. I was going to get a sandwhich but they looked a bit dodgy and the fact that none of them had been bought already put me off. 

Now we are have arrived in Florida and are pulling into the hotel parking lot. We were supposed to havea  show tonight after the press we did the other day but it was postponed because the venue got somehow destroyed. This little holiday is going to be so much fun.

The hotel isn't a disney one but it's nice anyway. We all enter with our bags and get assigned rooms. We are told there are three even though Kristin said she booked four so we have to agree who goes with who. Gee squeezes my hand and I look up at him. He asks if I wanna share a room and I oblige. Of course.

Ray and Frank look at each other leaving the situation a little awkward. Mikey is acting really shy around Kristen and to be honest it's really cute. He takes her by the hand and pulls her to the side. He whisperes something that we can't hear and she laughs with a loud reply of "of course!". I love how positive she is all the time but sadly my brain can't do the same. 

We are all on the same floor in rooms 217, 218 and 220 which is fine by me because then we can hang out and go to sleep in our own rooms without really worrying about keys and stuff like that. 

I walk into our room with Gee following me and turn on the lights so I can see what it's like.  I stop in my tracks when the whole room comes into view. It's beautiful.

Gerard tries to crane his neck around to see and it makes me laugh so I continue to walk in.

The walls are painted a steel grey with a feature wall of black palm leaves. There is a large double bed and a black leather couch. Then everything has little red features. Red cushions, red curtains and red towels in the bathroom. 

I dump my stuff by the side of the bed and collapse onto the matress. It's slightly bouncy but still firm so it won't hurt my back and Gerard just looked at me and grinned. Tonight is going to be amazing. 

--------------------------------

After unpacking we called the others and asked if they wanted to come over into our room to hang out and when they got here we decided to order room service. The menu had everything but because we have burgers or pizza a lot we decided to all stick with an asian food theme. I got a sweet and sour chicken dish with flavoured rice and it tasted amazing but most of the others got stir frys.

I am so unbelieveably happy right now and I am so excited for tomorrow!