Chapter 3. Fairy...Angels?

Wayo's POV

"Okay, we're here lets go." Pong called from the drivers seat.

I got out of the back seat to grab the last boxes with my stuff.

"So this is your dorm." Copper mentioned.

"Apparently, yeah..."

"You going to be okay? You need help carrying the boxes?"

"Will you be able to find your room?"

"Do you want me to sleep in your bed with you tonight?"

"Do I need to get you some pink milk?"

"Both of you need to stop! I'll be fine! Besides you guys' dorm is literally in front of mine. If anything is wrong I can just go to you guys or give you a call."

"Okay, Young Master!" They both called at the same time and bowed. I wanted to kick both of them but they already ran off into the car and drove away. Fucking idiots...I love them really though.

"Didn't need your servants rich kid?" I heard someone say, I turned around to some guy at a little water fountain.

"Are you talking to me?"

"I don't see anybody else here?" He retorted. He turned away from the little fountain to face me and my body started to feel hot all of the sudden. This guy was handsome. And I mean HANDSOME! He had very defined facial features, pink and full lips, a strong jaw line, those dark half-lidded eyes and silky brown hair that I wanted to brush my hands through. Now I wasn't exactly gay, buuut I wasn't also exactly straight. I just like who I like but over the past years I haven't really found anyone who attracted me towards them.

"What is it to you?"

"Auw, Shorty what is your problem? I'm your Senior you know."

"Shorty? I'm 178cm how is that short?"

"You're still shorter than me. So Shorty still fits you." He walked closer to me and felt pressured by his gaze. But I won't let him notice that. "And now that I look at you from up close, you're pretty cute as well."

"C-cu-cute? What?" My eyes were blown wide opened as I stared at him, my cheeks were probably bright red.

"I'm not cute! I'm a guy, I'm handsome..." I sulked.

"Really? Short, fair skin, small mouth, stutters when intimidated and you haven't used your magic yet to either escape or hurt me, so I would say you like me as well. I would call that..." He held my chin in his two fingers and smirked at me. That smirk made him look so handsome, but why were his eyes shaking and his hands trembling, like he was scared? "Cute." Doesn't he sense that I can't use magic. If I was able to I would hide myself as fast as possible.

"Let go, or I'll punch you."

"Then punch me." He stood there taunting me when I slapped away his hand.

"I don't want to, get out of my way." I walked off towards the dorm.

"Cutie! Tell me your name!"

"Why do I need to tell you my name? You're crazy!" I opened the door but stood still as he shouted one more time.

"My name is Phana! I hope to see you again soon little one!" I turned to look at him one more time but he was gone, all that was left was some black smoke where he stood. He uses Air Magic? Or does he use Smoke Magic?

I walked towards my room and dropped the last box with my stuff. Before I moved to my own dorm room I shared a dorm room with Pong and Copper. It was one of those 2 person dorms that was actually pretty big yet cozy so we didn't have any trouble fitting another matrass in one of the rooms.