Chapter 27. First Victory?

Wayo's POV

"There you are! Yo where were you? It's almost time for our fight!"

"Sorry Ai'Ming, i just met someone on my way here and got a bit distracted."

"Yo, you shouldn't trust strangers...If P'Pha finds out that i didn't watch you, he would have my head."

"It's fine Ming, he's a student here."

"Er...er...Anyways, Yo. I have a solution."

"A solution for what?"

"Ai'Mon and Fatty's combination spell."

"Really?! Tell me!"

"Okay so here is the plan. When they try to activate the spell, flood the arena."

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I shouted, his plan was idiotic.

"Shhhh! Keep it down will you. I have a plan. If you flood the stage, Mon will be unable to use their attack since the flames will die out before that happens, i will keep us save and create a suprise attack okay? Please just trust me on this one."

"I trust you, but i also trust the fact that you're an idiot."

"Hey! I'm a genius! Do you think i just came into this University because of my family name?"

"Okay okay, sorry. Fine we'll go with your plan. If anything goes wrong P'Pha will have your ass and i won't save you just so you know."

"No way in hell my plan is going to fail...i think. Please friend don't let P'Pha touch me. That guy is insane! Sometimes i really wonder if he is mentally stable, it's like he has some bipolar shit going on, or maybe some of that multiple personality disorder."

"Ming...He's my Signer, i will beat you up myself if you keep talking about P'Pha like that."

"Oi, friend. Just a joke and you're already acting like a concerned wife." Ming teased me and i punched his shoulder as hard as i could.

"Ah ah! Sorry sorry!" Ming said wincing, he rubbed the pain on his arm away and took a deep breath when we heard a voice from the other side of the door telling us to go on stage.

"You ready friend?" I took a nervous breath and clenched my hands to fist to stop them from shaking.

"Nervous...but, let's do this!" He held out his arm towards me and i bumped his fist with an understanding nod. It was time to show everyone what i can do.

Walking onto the stage there were some mixed reactions, i heard a few boo's coming from students and a few parents but it was all being covered shortly by the deafening cheers. I saw Mon and Fatty enter the stage as well and we were now face to face with eachother, but before i even said a word to them, i looked around for P'Pha. I quickly found him and looked him in the eyes to use his magic one last time before our fight. He sensed it and talked to me through the link.

'You can do this baby. I belief in you! Now kick their butts and show everyone what you've got!'

'Thank you P'Pha. Well...I guess it's time.'

'I won't take a loss from you Yo! If you don't win this tournament, i will punish you...with my lips.'

'I got it, i got it. I love you P'Pha.' I chuckled and people might think i'm crazy but Ming, Mon and Fatty knew excactly what was going on and smiled at me fondly. 

'I love you too Wayo. Now...go get 'em!' P'Pha held up his fist and faked a stern expression to match with his inspirational words. 

I looked directly at Ming again and took his magic, the comforting dark feeling in the back of my head dissapearing and now replaced with the feeling of being surrounded by a refreshing gentle current.