Chapter 41. Emergency

Wayo's POV

"YOU DID WHAT!?" 

"Calm down baby, it's nothing bad."

"Nothing bad! You declined an offer to become a direct council member!" I was shouting and people may have been thinking i was crazy or being abused or something, but i was neither. I was just in a complete daze by my boyfriend and his alleged stupidity.

'I'm not stupid...and keep it down! You're attracting attention.' P'Pha put has hand on my arm and scolded me. I did however calm down since i could see a lot of people in the cafeteria staring at us. It has been 2 days after the tournament ended and we were back in school again, it was only P'Pha and I since Ming went somewhere with P'Kit and the angels were doing god knows what. After the tournament I still kept in touch with Seth, Allex, Jihan and Xiao Gu after the tournament and we are planning to all meet up together in the summer, but back to business.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"Baby Yo, we can speak through our minds if you want to scream, i'd rather have you not do that since i already have a headache from you screaming in your actual voice but keep that in mind please."

"Ugh! Okay! Sorry, but still P'Pha how could you do that!?"

"Yo it's a lot of pressure..."

"I know but you could've handled it!"

"Could i really have though? Yo, back then i wasn't the way i am now. Without you i wouldn't survive that stuff."

"P'Pha~. You're stupid!" I whined and shook him by his shoulders

"Yo." He heaved a sigh. "Lets put it this way. If i accepted the offer last year, i wouldn't be here to meet you when you joined the school, i wouldn't be your Senior mentor and you wouldn't have your magic so you wouldn't be able to participate in the rumble and meet the council. The only way you would've seen me is if either my parents gave me the principal's position or we had to be lucky enough to see each other when i visited my parents here. Everything is set in motion by fate Yo. There are no stupid mistakes..."

"What about 'fate' making me a Non-Magi and getting me kicked out of the house." I knew that was a childish reaction but i still couldn't simply accept it.

"Well..." He drawled. "If you were born a Magi, you would probably never love magic the way you do now. You wouldn't appreciate being a Magi after finding your signer anymore and i would never feel as special as i do when i see you use magic, my little baby." He says and places small kisses on my face and lips, his arms have pulled me close enough that i am now sitting on his lap rather than across from him on the other bench.

"P'Pha!" I say in between my giggles and put a little space between us just to see his pouting lips wanting another kiss. I looked around and people still staring at us so i gave P'Pha a firm glare to tell him to stop to which he pulled his lips back in a tight line as he gave me an innocent look complete with sparkling eyes. I looked at him weirdly, the way he looked now made me want to poke his cheeks. Is this how i look to him? P'Pha pulled me closer and layed his chin on my chest, looking up at me with the same adorable face.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like this! So adorable and stuff."

"You're adorable, not me." He shook his head and booped my nose with his. I cracked a smile and soon all my anger or yet frustration faltered, giving in to him and placing another kiss on his lips. His mouth changed into a wide grin and he captured my lips for another kiss.