Chapter 21. It's time...

Wayo's POV

A few days have passed since i find out that i am able to use Ancient magic. Me and Ming gave our entry slips to P'Ging who looked at me strangely, i didn't want to reveal everything to him even though i could trust him, he was a bit of a gossip girl. So i just told him i found my signer and after getting my sign i got my magic, which was flood magic. Yes, i'm using Ming's magic. Phana's magic was too dangerous for every day use and the angels' magic is a lot weaker compared to Ming's magic. I have also noticed that i can copy people's magic, but the strength of the spells is dependant on my own physical and magical strength and limits, so me and Ming...and P'Pha have been constantly training after school.

Ming has been showing me all his spells and summoning companions so i can understand them better and what combinations would go well together when we fight in the tournament. Meanwhile, P'Pha has been going after my ass to get my physique in better shape. He didn't want to train me because he thought i was perfect like i was and that stuff, honestly it's sweet but not what i want to hear at that moment. So after a lot of begging, pleading and some puppy eyed pouts, he gave in...and i might be regretting that right now. Phana as a trainer is merciless, even to me. He changed my diet so i am only allowed to drink water and sugarless tea, no sweet stuff, no excessive sugar or salt in my food, enough vegetables, fruits and lean meats every single day and honestly i have never hated Phana as much as right now. He denied me my pink milk! And the worst thing is, i can't even go behind his back and sneak in some snack because he can read my mind! He always tells me how proud he is of me and will also dote and coddle me like his boyfriend when we aren't training or dieting so that's good, but it still doesn't fix the jelly that is my arms and legs! He even made me go to his gym. I didn't even know what a gym was before he took me there! There are these weird torture devices with weights attached to them that make my muscles ache and it's so heavy that i just want to stop. But Pha glares at me whenever i try to stop, he actually GLARES at me! I'm his Signer!

But i can't complain to much, i was the one to ask him for help and he is just being a good boyfriend and helping me to be the way i want to be. Oh yeah, i also got Kit to help me on some days with a little special training, however Ming and P'Pha don't know about this. Kit told me to tell nobody, especially Ming as he would just hinder the training. Some people might think i am torturing myself but i don't want to let Ming, Kit, P'Pha and myself down. I don't care if i barely have any free relaxing time, once me and Ming win this competition all i have worked for, all we have worked for will finally pay off.

About a week has passed now, and i am seeing a lot of improvement. I am way better at controlling the waves when i use Ming's magic and i can connect back faster when i want to use P'Pha's magic. I have also lost a bit of weight and i am able to handle more weight at that torture gym place. I still miss my precious pink milk every single day, but i need to tough it out. Maybe i can see it as my reward when i win the competition.

"You're slacking! Pull yourself up! If you want to give up, just give up!" My 'trainer' shouted at me.

"P'Pha~" I whined but he stayed firm with his training, persuading him never worked no matter what i did.

"When you're in this gym you will call me Sir, got it?"

"You're enjoying this power proposition aren't you?" I asked already noticing the answer as i pull myself up again.

"Very much so. I still love you though baby."

"Love you too P'Pha..."

"What did i just say!"