Chapter 38. Another Ancient

Wayo's POV

'Uhm...P'Pha can you ask P'Kit something for me?'

'What's wrong baby?'

'Ask him what is happening when a glass needle turns purple?' I asked nervously, the glass needle that i flung at Xiao Gu was turning purple in his neck and i had no idea why, the Illusion Shards shouldn't change color just alter their vision and siphon energy until it's removed.

'Yo, baby...You need to stay very calm. Kit told me you used the wrong spell and instead used a paralyzation needle. You need to take Kit's magic again and press the needle deeper into the wound while continuously breathing in air, then remove your finger from the wound and the needle should be gone, then you need to breathe out with your finger not touching anything. Got it?'

'Okay...Okay i got this.' I looked at my brother and took him magic again. I did as P'Pha instructed me, the needle didn't go deeper in the wound as i pushed but instead got pulled into my finger yet i didn't feel any pain, as i touched his skin i let go and breathed out with my finger aimed at the ground. Instead of the needle coming out, small purple cloud particles came out of my finger tip. I still can't believe i used the wrong spell, i thought my magic would be able to perfectly copy the chant. I still need more practice, i thought with a sigh. 

Jihan was already back awake and made his way towards us, seeing his partner on the ground next to us.

"Xiao? Xiao gege?" He kneeled next to his partner and shook him, before he could completely panic i held his shoulder and told him he should wake up soon. Even though the use of poison and poison attacks are allowed i didn't play on using that stuff since it is dangerous and i didn't know how to undo the effects of it. Now i know but i still don't feel good using this kind of magic. 

I looked back at the crowd, specifically at my Signer and nodded giving him a smile and taking his magic again. I felt slightly lightheaded and weak, i shouldn't use my magic too much anymore.

'You did great Yo.'

'Thank you Phi.' I said and slapped Ming on the back. Xiao Gu was slowly waking up again but we would see each other in the waiting rooms, i just needed to sit right now. We went to the general waiting room, another team congratuled us and patted our shoulders. They were the girls from Brazil, we didn't really talk after that. Ming and I went to sit in a corner away from the others, we should probably go to the nurse's office but our injuries weren't that serious and i felt really tired.

"Yo? Ming?" I opened my eyes hearing the deep baritone voice, looking at the owner of the voice i spotted Xiao Gu with Jihan behind him. Xiao Gu his eyes were back to being brown again. 

"Hi. Is anything wrong Xiao Gu?"

"No. no. I just wanted to apologize, back there i went a bit...overboard. I'm really sorry." Why was he apologizing? It's understandable he wanted to win.

"It's alright friend. Come sit with us." Ming invited them. Jihan went to sit next to me and Xiao Gu next to Ming.

"I should apologize as well, sorry for using paralyzation attacks. It really wasn't my intention but i didn't really know the spell i wanted to use too well."

"You shouldn't apologize for that? Status attacks are allowed and well if they don't kill your opponents."

"I know but i didn't really know how to undo the effects, my brother had to tell me how to do it. If he wasn't here i wouldn't know what to do with myself." I sighed. Jihan rubbed my back and showed me a soft smile while Xiao Gu leaned over and patted my knee with a chuckle.