Chapter 29. Opening up

Wayo's POV

"LET ME AT HIM! I WILL SKIN HIM ALIVE!" I heard a loud yelling followed by the door flying off the hinges. I looked behind Park to see P'Pha being held back by Beam, my brothers and P'Forth yet still he was able to plow through them. 

"YO! Help us! Do something!"

"Your boyfriend is going rampant!" I looked into P'Phas eyes and they were back to that dark purple color, it scared me a bit how feral P'Pha looked at the moment but i knew excactly who his anger was aimed at. I hopped off the table and stood in front of P'Pha, his breathing was heavy, his chest heaving and the veins in his neck looked about ready to pop. As i stood in front of him, he stopped moving forward but he still looked wild as P'Forth and P'Pong held his arms. 

I stood on tiptoes and grabbed his cheeks to give him a peck on his cheek. I looked him in the eyes after standing on my soles again and used his magic.

'I'm okay.' Was all i had to say for P'Pha to calm down, his muscles relaxed and his eyes turned back to his regular chocolate brown. The guys saw him calm down so they released him and Phana wasted no time to wrap his arms around me protectively. His eyes watching my face and body to check for any injuries but Suthee already healed Ming and I completely.

The fight was really one sided and unfortunately it wasn't on our side. Park and Suthee really showed us why they deserved to be the winners of their year. Park uses Enchantment Magic which in itself is fairly useless in a battle but Park also learned how to create weapons out of stone with his Minor Earth Magic and enchant them into real powerful defensive and offensive weapons. He fought in close combat, so Ming and I tried to keep our distance and attack with ranged attacks but aside from his strong magic, P'Park's physique is also no joke. He was able to pierce through our attacks, walk through flames, fight his ways through our currents with a smile on his face.

Everytime we landed a hit or saw that P'Park was suffering from our attacks, P'Thee would use his Cure Magic to recover his stamina and treat his injuries. We tried to target P'Suthee instead and stop him first but they then showed us their bond power, the ability to swap places. We tried to use simultanious effects to counter it but P'Park always managed to find a way to not let Suthee to take any damge, kind of heroic honestly. P'Thee could heal himself but Park always protected him so it was never needed. They worked perfectly together, so despite being sad about losing the fight, i could only look at them with admiration. The power of Signers and their love for each other is really something that should be protected.

Ming and I had no more tricks that we could use and i wanted to play fair by only using Ming's magic, i could easily borrow P'Suthee's magic to heal both of us up again but it didn't feel right to me. So we lost honorably. It was a battle of endurance not power and we had no way of winning that. Bruised and beated with blood and sweat covering our bodies we got taken to the nurses' office where funny enough P'Park and P'Suthee were indeed the ones nursing us back to full health.

Despite us losing though, the crowd loved the fight and even P'Ging gave us a compliment that it was one of the best fights she has seen at this tournament in 4 years. And Hey! We are still going to the Rumble we just have to grab the councils' attention with our own strength, i mean my future fathers-in-law are in the council so i'm pretty sure they will look at me anyways.

"Ai'Yo you really need to put a leash on your man." Copper commented and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"A Leash? He needs a shock collar!" Beam said in response but it made me frown. 

"Really? Guys...come one, he couldn't be that bad." Could he? No, P'Pha might look a bit scary but he wouldn't hurt anyone unnecassarily just because he is angry.