Chapter 39. Serenity? Not Really...

Wayo's POV

P'Kit's plan worked perfectly. After P'August led Ming and I to our room i sent Kit a message that i was ready with the Prism, in less than a second we switched places and i was with P'Pha in the hotel instead. P'Pha immediately jumped me and started kissing my face all over, i still remember how excited he was. I have been thinking about Solidifying the Bond with P'Pha after the rumble is over, he has been informing me about sex and how that stuff works and he let's me touch him to practice or to find out what he likes. It's really kind of him to be so patient and gentle with teaching me but it's riling him up and i know that if i continue my ways he won't be able to hold back anymore and it won't be nearly as gentle as now.

Kit and I switched places again right before August knocked on our door to alert us of breakfast. When we met back up later in the arena i was glad to see Xiao Gu and Jihan joining our friends to cheer for us during our second match. P'Pha was a bit cautious of Xiao Gu since he went wild during our battle and my signer is kind of headstrong. I was shocked when Xiao Gu actually bowed to apologize to P'Pha, it embarrassed me that someone i am okay with had to do something as ridiculous as this to get my signer's forgiveness and approval. P'Pha started to feel uncomfortable as well when people started looking and i made sure to let P'Pha know that he should stop overreacting. It's a battle it's supposed to go like this and Xiao Gu and Jihan were kind people, even if Xiao Gu was indeed a little on the wilder side during the battle.

Our second match was actually a much easier win than our first battle. Andrew and Kat were definitely good combatants but their synergy was a bit off during our match which gave us the win. Seth was actually wrong about almost all participants being Signers. Andrew and Kat were actually siblings, siblings that argued a lot with each other apparently. Kat used Paint Magic which came from the Water Element, it was easy to deal with using Air Magic just like Andrew's Water Magic. Occasionaly their attacks mixed and instead of empowering one another actually weakened their attacks. It was a bit of a shame honestly, it was also a shame i didn't watch their first match because from what i've heard they had pretty good combination attacks during their last match but their just didn't work against Ming and I. Ming decided to end the battle with fighting fire with fire, or water with water. I used the Continual Stream from our battle against Mon and Fatty during the Freshman Battles whilst Ming summoned Genbu and finished the both of them off with a water blast. The crowd was amazed by Ming being able to summon Genbu and the council must've taken notice of Ming after today.

Seth and Allex won their battle against Justin and Jeffrey making them our opponents for the final rumble, I was really excited and i still am looking forward to our battle tomorrow but i still want to do some extra practice. I asked August and he told me we could stay out for a bit longer after lights out and we could call him to let us back in or we could stay somewhere else, we just had to give him a call to get our location.

So that's what we have been doing, Ming and I have been outside together with P'Pha, P'Kit, P'Pong and P'Forth. Copper and Beam already went to bed and stayed in the hotel, the same with Xiao Gu and Jihan while the rest of us are outside near some kind of park, since it is a bit later there aren't many people around but just to take extra precautions Kit used his Magic to send us to one of the Illusion Boxes, the one that he calls Serenity. Nobody on the outside would be able to sense the room and our location is untrackable, i did however send August a mail with where the box was located who just gave me the Okay and a be careful, arrive before breakfast. We would stay in the hotel, Ming would rent another room and sleep in there with P'Kit whilst i would take P'Kit's room and stay with P'Pha.

Kit is a great tutor, explaining to me how i can finetune the use of his magic, he even taught me how to make that flower he used to make me and i'm making sure i will keep this one with me.