Chapter 54. The schoollife i've wanted

Wayo's POV

"P'Pha~, i'm too tired for another round. Let me sleep~." I whined groggily.

"I think we had enough fun last night, but you need to wake up baby, unless you don't want to eat with me." P'Pha spoke from behind me, his warm breath against my neck and his arms safely around my waist.

"Okay." I mumbled, trying to sit up whilst i rub my eyes open. P'Pha was rubbing my back as he was still laying down.

"Good morning baby. I know you would rather sleep in after what happened yesterday but i want you to at least have breakfast, okay?"

"Mhm." I nodded and was tempted to fall back asleep again until this giant of a boyfriend lifted me out of the bed and put me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, carrying me to the bathroom. After cleaning myself up i sat on the bed while P'Pha was still busy doing his hair in the bathroom.

The whole incident with P'Sibtis threw me off a bit, it really made me think about a few things differently. The organization of my parents, what really happens when your signer dies, why your signer would cheat on you in the first place and how P'Beam was currently handling the death of his brother. Do his parents even know?

"His parents know. Dad informed his parents about it. Beam is going home for the weekend for the funeral. Don't worry about him baby, Ai'Forth is with him to comfort him." P'Pha shouts from the bathroom.

"Ah...okay." I reply softly. P'Pha walks out of the bedroom after a bit and kneels down in front of me. 

"Yo, you shouldn't worry to much about Beam. Are you doing okay?" He gently spoke to me, rubbing my cheek with his hand. 

"I'm fine i guess? I was too exhausted yesterday to continue thinking about it. I was scared, like terrified but i had faith you would save me so when you did i didn't feel any fear anymore. I guess with P'Sibtis being dead i know he won't come back to kidnap me again and that is a bit of a relief." P'Pha nodded understandingly.

"Never think i won't come and get you. Your husband will always be there when you need him."

"Your not my husband yet though, only my fiancée." I tease him, making him pinch my cheek.

"It's basically the same thing, we are only waiting until you graduate to get married officialy." P'Pha chuckles and stands up again. 

"Oh right, i haven't told the angels yet about my engagement. Maybe i should go to school and tell them."

"I'm not allowing you to go to school today." P'Pha said sternly.

"What? Why!?"

"After what just happened i want you to rest for a while, after events like this masses of people can freak a person out and i don't want that. Just wait another day and then we can go back okay?" Despite him making sense i don't really feel like people scare me off.

"But-"

"Baby please trust me on this one." He now pleaded, he held my hands and looked at me with the sad puppy eyes and i couldn't handle it anymore.

"Okay, i won't go...but you promise me we can go see them tomorrow!"

"Promise." He beams at me and pecks my lips before we start walking out of the apartment. The place P'Pha took me to is the same place Ming took my brother for their unofficial date, despite it totally being a date. It wasn't packed but you could definitely see it was a popular restaurant. Too bad they didn't sell pink milk or sushi but that didn't stop it from serving great food. Wanting sushi as breakfast possibly isn't a good idea either. 

Unfortunately i also had to agree with P'Pha, people didn't scare me but when strangers touched me or attempted to touch me i got a bit more nervous than i used to.

~~

This was over a month ago. I don't get nervous from contact anymore, P'Pha's touch makes me a bit more nervous though but that is because he always wants to drag me to bed if i let him touch me too much. He needs to calm down a bit on the libido because my ass can't handle this every single day. I told him this before but he is very persuasive in getting what he wants. P'Pha also turned 23 finally and let me say it was a wild birthday.

Aside from the increased libido from P'Pha nothing much happened. Pring's suspension ended and she came back to school, she apologized to P'Pha and I on the first day she came back and after that we didn't have any contact anymore. P'Sunz and P'Gump have been spending an awful lot of time away from the school and i miss them a little bit, P'Pha explained that they were having meetings with the council to take measures against the organization that my parents were a part of. Ming and Kit are still going strong, i think they had sex already but my brother won't admit it and Ming isn't allowed to talk about it either. P'Beam was actually livelier than we expected when he came back from the funeral of his brother with P'Forth. The angels, Seth and Jihan know about my engagement and the angels even managed to get the information out of me that P'Pha and i solidified the bond. P'Pha has been practicing healing light magic as his minor magic now since he never had the time to work on that and he is teaching me a little bit about making stuff through alchemy. I have the knowledge about alchemy but i have no idea how to actually prepare the stuff. Usually i just crushed plants and seeds in a mortar, added certain fluids if necessary and applied them to cloth and bandaged or made them drink the fluid. Actual potions however take a lot more preparation and precision. Lucky for me alchemy teacher Phana is just my lovely boyfriend instead of that evil trainer Phana.

In conclusion, this month has finally been the life i have been wanting to live. Hopefully it will stay like this for a while.

 Hopefully it will stay like this for a while

A/N

Hi! So it's been a while (2 months even). The 2nd season of 2Moons just started and i'm really not used to the new actors. Everything seems so estranged and the tempo is too fast but then again we've seen all of the first episode in the first season already.

Back to the story, this chapter is pretty short because i am going to do a time skip of around half a year from this chapter to the next chapter, so it will be around graduation time in the next chapter. Signers as previously mentioned is also coming close to an end. I would say around 4-5 more chapters and maybe one or a few special chapters to close it off.

It has almost been 2 years since i've started writing and i've only written 3 stories because i am hella slow but then again i think 2 years is a good time to end on with 2Moons for now. The next story i am going to bring out is going to be the Advanced Bravery FF and i should be able to write the first few chapters during July-August (Definitely before September).

Anyways, thank you for waiting, thank you for reading and i love you all <3 - Ryan.