Chapter 56. Planned Meetings

Wayo's POV

"Yo! Yo! YO Wake up!" I was being shaken awake. When did i even go to sleep? Last time i checked it was broad daylight.

Groggily i sat up straight and looked around me. Kit and I were together in some kind of prison cell? Suddenly i remembered what happened before we landed here. Kit and I came from the bathroom when we saw a girl getting dragged away by this strange hooded person, when we tried to stop him, we just somehow dropped to the ground unconscious. The worst thing of all was this god damn headache. 

'P'Pha? P'Pha where are you?' Oh god not again.

"P'Kit i can't contact P'Pha!"

"I think these cells are blocking our magic. I can't create anything with my glass magic anymore. Either that or they drugged us when we passed out, or it is an extra effect of what made us pass out." P'Kit groaned and rubbed my hand, trying to calm me down. 

"W-what about that girl?" Kit bit his bottom lip before releasing it in a sigh.

"See that cell across from ours?" I looked through the bars in front of me to see an empty cell across from ours. I nodded, not knowing what to expect.

"There were about 14 other students including the girl we saw in that cell...One by one these men collected student by student, dragging them away. All we heard was screaming, but the screaming seems to have stopped. I don't know why but they aren't taking us yet." Kit started shaking slightly as he spoke which only became worse as he continued. At the end of his sentence we were holding onto each other tightly.

"Yo...i'm scared."

"I know Phi...I am too. B-but we will get out of this, we'll find a way."

I don't know how much time passed but eventually 2 people came into our cell, one in a white robe and the other wearing casual clothing. 

"You two, get up and follow us. If you know what is best for you, you will follow us without resisting." I nodded and grabbed P'Kit's hand. We got up and followed behind the two guys. The long hallway showed a lot of other cells, but all of them were empty as well. This place looked pretty old and run down too. I tried to create a drop of water from my fingertip using Ming's magic to see if my magic works. When we reached the end of the hallway one of the guys opened the door for us and a drop finally formed and dropped to the ground. I used this small moment to send a message to P'Pha.

'P'Pha! Kit and I have been kidnapped, together with other students we can't find. This place looks old and kind of run down, i'm pretty sure we are underground as well. There are no windows to be found. I don't know if this helps but i think it's that organization. Phi please help us!'

When i passed the doorway i felt my magic stop again or rather i made it stop, because something in this room siphoned my magic the second i entered. Meaning i had no time to stay and listen for a response of P'Pha. I just hope that P'Sunz and P'Gump can do something to find me.

Looking around the room sent chills down my spine. It was a decently sized room, the only light coming from floating lights and the many computer screens and tubes. There was a lot of blood on the ground and the smell of it lingered in the air. The strangest thing however was that there was only one person in this room, and i know for sure that that person made all the others scream and disappear, but...i remember those eyes. Those dull brown eyes, i've seen them before.

"W-where have i se-"

"Rumble." He said plainly with a innocent smile on his face. Surely enough he looked innocent, but his eyes spiraled in madness. His voice was smooth and light, it was alluring but something about it creeped me out, Kit probably felt it too by his sudden intake of breath.

"We need to talk Wayo. Kittan. Sit down." He pointed towards the chairs in front of him. The two guys who led us in gave us a push in that direction before walking back out the door and closing it. If these three people are the only ones here i should've attacked them in the hall instead of simply try to contact Pha. Ughhh. He doesn't seem very strong either, just unstable. His appearance doesn't really show that but it's easy to tell.

"Why do you want us here?" Kit bravely asked. The guy in the lab coat leaned against the desk behind him, careful of the many papers and files on it.

"Because i need you two."

"For what?"

"Does it matter?"

"YES! Maybe we could talk this out?" Kit said but the guy chuckled shaking his head lightly.

"That was funny, but no. My will is absolute. This has to be done."

"What is 'this' though?" I softly spoke up, the guy crossed his arms and smiled at me.

"Getting rid of magic."

"Getting rid of it?"

"Mhm!"

"How do you plan on simply doing that?"

"Simple! Siphon and kill enough Magi to get a source of magic. Second, getting an energy source with enough mana to supply the conversion." He said pointing a finger from his crossed arms at Kit. "Third, the conduit's magic to get rid of the properties." He said pointing at me.

"H-how d-do you know about me?"

"It's only natural to know about you. Our group needed someone like you to test and finish our decades of research. Still, i'm a little bit upset you never thanked me." He pouted in front of me and then shrugged it off with an 'oh well'.

"Why would i thank you?"

"I don't know...getting you out of that horrible school, attacking those useless magi, letting you see your parents...giving you flowers?"

"You never gave me flowers? I never got flowers during the rumble, so how does that make sens?!" I asked in both anger and confusion.

"Ah...maybe i should rephrase it. Not flowers, flower, one flower, a flower i made...one similar to the ones your brother makes." I tried to think back and then i remembered the crystal flower P'Gump gave me. Realization dawned over me and i looked at him wide eyed.

"Y-you!"

"I told you we would meet soon, didn't i." He said with a sickening smirk on his face.

"But who even are you? I don't know WHO you are!?" I stood up and shouted. He held open his hand and a flower began sprouting from the palm of his hand. Not a crystal one a real one which he then plucked from his hand and handed to me, which i reluctantly took.

"Nice to finally meet you Yo, my name's Thanit."

A/N

A/N

Hi! So i'm using Pak Who played together with Mild in My Best Twin as Thanit (Instead of using a Gxodd doppelganger).

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, it's short but this is what i am doing for now when i want to switch perspective and keep a little anticipation going. Next chapter will be out soon!

Anyways thank you for reading my story <3 Love you - Ryan