Chapter 50. He's all mine now (m)

Yo guys 19+ mature content. Read at own risk blablabla. Y'all really wanted some smut so here you go. Hope you guys enjoy! <3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phana's POV

"I want this, P'Pha. No going back. I want to satisfy my fiancée...My signer." That was everything i needed to hear and then some more. I grabbed Yo by the collar and pulled him in for an aggressive kiss. I felt that he was startled by the sudden action but quickly melted against my body and kissed me back fervently. I could feel Nue howl in joy and something like a mental pat on the shoulder from Chaos before i stopped feeling his presence. Chaos already told me that he didn't want to intrude on my time with Yo and i appreciate it.

Yo started mewling and moaning as my hands slid under his shirt, roaming his soft and milky skin. He was gripping onto my shirt tightly like he would pass out if he couldn't hold on to me. My hands reached his nipples and i flicked them, giving the hardening sensitive nubs a little twist making Yo gasp and break the kiss, i looked back at him as my eyes fluttered open. Yo looked stunning, the faint moonlight on his blushing skin, his shimmering and lust filled eyes. Even the plumpness of his lips and the string of saliva connecting our lips was enticing me. I pulled Yo's shirt up and pushed him back, making him fall on the bed. I pulled my own shirt over my head, seeing Yo look up at me with wide eyes, roaming over my body. Even seeing him swallow down his saliva. A small smirk was drawn on my face as i leaned down and craweled over Yo, trailing kisses from his soft, slightly muscular stomach until i reached his beautiful lips again. Claiming them as mine, because that is what they are...mine. Yo's hands were clenching the sheets, but i wanted his hands on me.

"Touch me Yo, my body is all yours. My heart, soul and body all belong to you to do with as you please." I breathed in his ear, placing kisses from the shell, to his lobe, going back to his jaw and neck, i was surely going to leave a few hickeys. I need to claim my territory and i don't want any boys or girls hitting on my beautiful baby.

Yo did as he was told, his hands roamed my body freely, feeling every crevice of my upper body, all my muscles until they stayed in a position where they were tangled in my hair. Yo's soft hands touching me made my pants too tight for my liking.

"I'm going to undress us now okay?" I gently told Yo, who showed me a small smile and a nod, i gave him another peck on the lips as i undid my belt, standing back up as i dropped it to the ground, pulling my pants and boxers with it in one motion, my hard member slapping against my stomach as it sprung free from it's constraints. Yo's face became even redder as he saw my junior making me chuckle to myself. I didn't plan on being the only naked one for too long so i undid Yo's pants and pulled it off in with his underwear in one slick pull, dropping it right next to our other clothes. Seeing Yo already hard and leaking i must've been doing my job well, but we were far from done. I layed back on top of Yo, biting and kissing his neck. Intertwining his hands with mine and feeling our members rubbing together. I still have to say that my baby was bigger than i expected but i loved it, more skin of him to touch, more of him that i could pleasure. The feeling of our naked bodies pushed against each other made me feel sparks and tingled all over. I tried however not to put all my weight on Yo because that would surely crush him. I freed one of my hands and started stroking his body downwards until i reached his member, i grabbed it firmly and started stroking. I started slowly and started going faster. Yo's body slowly started to glisten in a layer of sweat making his skin shine even more beautifuly. His breathing was ragged, moans came out of his mouth, his sweet innocent mouth was moaning out my name. Making me smile knowing that no one else would have the privelige of hearing these things from my baby.