Chapter 52. Escape plans

Phana's POV

I got my phone out of the car and was walking back towards the area Yo was waiting at, but suddenly Chaos shouted that something was wrong. Instantly on edge, i ran as fast as i could only to see Yo missing.

'Yo! YO! YO! Respond baby please!' I tried communicating with him but it felt as if something was blocking his thoughts or he was unconsious. 

'Chaos what do we do!?'

'Calm down Phana, let's inform your dads, they might have a better way of finding Yo.'

'Okay...' I calmed down for a second before i tried contacting Pa.

'Pa!'

'Phana?'

'Pa! Yo is missing! I don't know what to do! I can't find him, i can't contact him, i can't even smell his scent anywhere else than this spot.'

'What? Oh my baby, where are you right now? Your father will come get you.'

I gave him the location where i was at the beach and not a second later my dad was suddenly in front of my panicking self.

"Dad..." I called out with a shaky breath. He pulled me against him, i put my face in the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms tightly around him as he tried to calm me down. In the short amount of time i have known Yo i have grown so attached almost dependent on him. For him to vanish like this made me flip out, i could not think rationally, i didn't even have the sanity to get upset or look around i just instantly panicked.

"It's okay boy, just breathe for me. Daddy got you, we're going to find him okay?" I didn't trust my voice to not break on me so i simply nodded with my face still in the crook of his neck. It didn't happen often that dad was this gentle, usually Pa was the gentle motherly one but i always found the most comfort when hugging dad. Something about him made me feel safe and protected even if i was more than capable of defending myself.

"Phana, are you okay? Can you explain to me what happened?" I heard Pa's voice, i looked up to meet his eyes, seeing that we were now back at our house. 

They gave me a few minutes to calm down which kept extending as i was constantly worrying that every minute we waste here Yo is out there somewhere. Eventually though i did calm down and explain the situation to my parents, even the part where Yo and I solidified the bond for the entire weekend. Dad still rubbing my back and gently talking me down to stay grounded.

"Okay Phana i think we can find him, however we need someone else to help us."

"Who?"

"Chaos and Kit."

"Kit? Chaos? Why?"

"Me and your father know a spell to play back events that happened in the world, anytime, anywhere, any angle. However it costs so much many to sustain that spell even for a minute that we need you and Chaos to syphon your mana into us or we might pass out."

'Count me in Phana, i want my little prince back. I failed to protect him...' Chaos said, his voice dissapointed and sad near the end.

"Chaos agreed, but why Kit?"

"Kit is the strongest glass user in the school and we need a clear and vast medium to project it on."

"Got it, just bring him here. He should be at school right?" Pa nodded and gave dad a signalled and within a second Kit was on the ground, but not just Kit, Beam, Forth, Pong and Ming were here as well.