Chapter 6. An Old Brother, A New Love

Ming's POV

Me, my cousin P'Stupid aka P'Forth, my new friend Ai'Yo and his clear love interest P'Pha were walking the hallways, Forth and P'Pha didn't have any classes but we had 2 or 3 classes today. 3 for me, 2 for Yo. So they wanted to show us around a bit and then show us our classrooms. The school was really nice actually. There were practice fields, virtual simulation rooms, a few cafeterias with bomb ass food. Some cute freshmen and senior girls...An outside sparring ground, multiple actually. A library, a magical library. A private archive for the principals and some teachers that I am surely going to try and sneak in to. Alchemy labs. We even have a freaking forge where you can just go and create weapons! This school doesn't have the name 'Best University for Magic in Thailand' for nothing. This place is amazing!

We were going towards the classroom for our next class now but we came to a halt when Yo suddenly stood frozen, staring at something. Or rather someone. When I followed his line of sight I came upon 2 Seniors. One with black hair, thick eyebrows and a devious complexion, definitely a player but the other person. I was lost. Lost in his eyes. Lost in his smile. His brown/ginger-ish hair. His adorable laugh, that pale skin, his short legs and those dimples when he smiles. They were enchanting. Even a curse would break with the way he enlightened you with his presence. I was smitten...I was in love.

"Yo? Ming? You guys alright?"

"Uhmmm yeah...I'm okay P'Forth sorry." Yo said softly.

"I'm in love." I sighed, not taking my eyes of the guy I wanted to give my heart to.

"Ming, you talking about N'Beam over there?" Forth pointed at the guy with black hair.

"No no no. The other one. The cute one."

"Ahh. Nong Kit. You have good taste Nong." P'Forth seemed relieved for some reason.

"I've never felt this way about anyone else."

"Ai'Ming you told me I was your type literally an hour ago..." Yo pointed out and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah...I Like cute guys. But you aren't that cute."

"Nong Ming. I Think you need glasses. My Nong Yo is the cutest!" P'Pha said with slight anger and hugged Yo around his waist. I saw Yo struggle and try to push him away but P'Pha growled into Yo's neck and Yo just shook his head, letting P'Pha do his thing.

"N'Yo, you really have done something to Ai'Pha. He is normally never this expressive."

"Yeah. He is a shy boy but he is cute." Yo said and scratched P'Phas chin. Making him smile with his eyes closed in peace. Fuck how can P'Pha be so handsome and cute? Guys should only have one! Like I can do puppy dog eyes but if you compare it to this, I have no chance! But P'Pha falters to the cutie I know now is Kit. He probably would look sexy as hell without those clothes, that pale skin flushed red from my body heat. I should stop, I can feel myself getting hard already.

"But Yo why did you stare at Kit? You in love with him as well?" Forth chuckled, but his comment made P'Pha look up and glare fiercely at Forth.

"Calm boy. Down." Forth tried commanding Phana just like a dog, which made him even angrier but next he spoke with a calmness that made me shudder.

"Forth. Don't make me use my magic on you. I don't want you to do things you'll regret..."

"Uhm...er. Sorry Pha." Forth actually flinched back and rubbed his neck as he apologized. P'Pha smiled seeing Forth's submission but this time it was Yo's turn to glare at him.