Chapter 11. I Finally Found You!

Wayo's POV

I was running back to my room, I spend the morning with P'Pha but now he said he wanted me to get ready and for me to wait in my room for out date. I was running through the halls that I wasn't able to stop myself from running into someone. We both fell back on the ground.

Groaning in pain still I apologized to the girl I ran into.

"Ah, Sorry I wasn't looking. You okay?" I ask standing up, the girl whips her hair out of her face to reveal I ran into P'Pring. 'Uh oh...'

"YOU! First you steal away my boyfriend now you are trying to steal my life?" (AN. Meaning trying to kill her.)

"What no P', it was an accident." I plead to her as she stood up on her own and dusted herself off.

"Seducing my boyfriend must've been an accident as well right?!" She asked but I could sense the sarcasm. I might be young and sometimes a bit naïve but I can sense sarcasm from miles away.

"P'Pring! He was never your boyfriend. And I didn't seduce him! He is the one that saw me first, he is the one who talked to me first, I didn't approach him!"

"Bullshit! Never in my life have I seen Phana approach anyone. You must've done something to him, but how did you do it? My magic doesn't even work on him!"

"You tried to use magic on P'Pha? Wait, what type of magic do you even use?"

"Why would I tell a shrimp like you any of that?! But Nong Yo..." She suddenly whispers to me instead of the yelling she used before.

"You wouldn't keep me away from my Signer would you?" She asked with a hand on my shoulder, my eyes widen in disbelief.

"Y-you and Phana are destined?"

"Mhm. Only he doesn't feel the pull towards me like I do to him...he has been closing himself out and I think he would accept me if he just gave me some more time."

"A-are you sure?"

"How can I not be? I don't see you two having the same mark so he probably has interest in you but you two aren't meant to be..." She leans closer to my ear, putting her hand on my neck. "...Phana is fated to be with me in the end..." And with that she pats my cheek and leaves with a smile while I stand there on the point of breaking down.

Was he really not meant for me? But the pull? The attraction? I felt like he was different. I thought I was supposed to be with him...it felt so natural, no it didn't...It wasn't real, it isn't real. He is supposed to be with a girl that comes close to his standard, not some puny Non-Magi boy. She is right. We can't be together. It's too unnatural. Fate wouldn't want that. I should back off and give P'Pring her chance at true love, her soulmate should be hers, not mine. I will find mine eventually...maybe...

I walk back to my room in defeat and slump down on the floor, suddenly feeling very weak, sick and tired. But before I get the time to properly rest there is a knock on the door. Sluggishly I stand back up, my knees weak and my eyes heavy. My vision and hearing seems so dull. Have I been crying? I feel my cheeks filler with dried tear stains...yep, I have. I wipe my face quickly and open the door. P'Pha was standing there holding a black rose with a bright smile, that seems to falter as he looks at my current state.

"Baby, are you okay? You don't look so good." He lets himself in and leads me to the bed where he lays me down.

"P'Pha..."

"I'm here Yo, what's wrong?" He asked holding my hand, I turned my head to look at him. His eyes filled with utter worry and concern, making this all the much harder for me. I'm not ready to lose someone who cares about me so much, but it needs to be done.