Chapter 22. A Terrifying Lesson

Wayo's POV

"Baby please stop sulking, i already told you i'm sorry right?" Phana pleaded for the milionth time today but i was still sulking with my arms crossed and not daring to look him in the face. The angels, Nate and Ming were looking at us strangely since i haven't told them what happened yet last night...

(Flashback)

"Baby...i think it's time for me to teach you about sex..."

"Now?"

"Yes...Because right now...it is really hard for me to hold back."

"Uhm. Okay. How does it work?" 

"Well for starters, you know what a penis is right?"

"Yeah...My private part."

"Yes well...Sex is when you take your penis and stick in in one of your partners holes."

"Excuse me!" My eyes blasted open and i tried to scurry back but P'Pha has a firm grip around my hips.

"Usually the more dominant partner is the one to insert it and the more submissive partner takes it, so baby..." Phana gave me a smirk that turned me on a bit but right now it didn't mean anything good and i knew it. "Between us...Guess who the submissive partner is."

"You?" I said uncertain.

"Nice try baby. I might be the submissive one outside the bedroom, but in here it's all my rules. And you are the one having to take my little friend." Phana grabbed my hand gently and put it on his crotch. Out of curiosity and the need to compare i stroked him and it seemed unhuman. My mouth gaped when i felt the size and thickness when P'Phas little guy, that wasn't really that little got all hard and ready.

"I-i can't take that. I'll die!" I shouted and retracted my hand like i've been burned. That thing was going to rip me apart, especially if he tries to stick it in my nose, i would need surgery to get that fixed. The most logical hole seems to be my mouth but he didn't specify so i'm a bit scared now. If he was more like my size, i would feel a bit calmer but he was around 2 times bigger than me.

"But baby, i will make you feel good." He huskily whispered into my ear, his manly voice hypnotizing me as his calloused hands stroked my body slowly, going from my arms, to my sides, flowing over my stomach and back until they fondled my crotch and asscheek.

"However sex never comes immediately, there is always foreplay and preperation needed, but there are other things that are just as amazing as sex if you don't think you're ready love."

"L-like what?"

"Glad you asked." He let out a low chuckle and set me down next to him so he could stand up, i looked at him in confusion and a bit fascinated by the tent in his sweatpants. He slowly pulled down the pants until he was just wearing his briefs and then...he pulled those down as well. I immediately covered my eyes before i could see anything which made P'Pha chuckle a hearty laugh. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me up so i was standing on my own legs again but i was still too afraid to open my eyes.

"Open your eyes baby. Don't be afraid."

"B-but, it's your privates. I'm not supposed to see."

"Baby. I'm your Signer. We will be together for our entire lives, my body is yours so of course you're allowed to see every bit of me. Besides..." He moved a little closer so i could feel his...junior poke my belly and i almost let out a little moan from it. "We will have sex, it will just be a matter of time. So why not prepare yourself already." He said with all confidence and in all honesty, i couldn't tell him it wasn't true. I wanted to have sex with him, it is what unites Signers. It's the reason they can unlock their full potention and it is the most intimate and pure way of showing your love and affection for your partner. But one thing that is also true is that...i'm scared.