Chapter 18. In the right place

Ming's POV

"So everything good between you two again?"

"Yeah, wait why do you care though?" Kit answered me and looked at me as if i grew another head. I closed the door of the small study again and sat down and took Kit to sit beside me. I was glad he actually didn't struggle or walk away.

"I care about you Kit. I saw that you and Beam weren't on the best terms right now and i couldn't help but feel it was my fault."

"D-don't sweat it, Beam is just a stupid and stubborn buffalo."

"Maybe P'. But the fact that i felt guilty doesn't change. I wanted you two to stay best friends because i could tell how much he actually means to you. I was scared for a moment that i made a huge mistake and that you two might end up dating because of what i did."

"So...Do you regret it?" Kit asked, not looking at me and kicking his legs back and forth. Cute how his legs don't reach the ground when he sits on the desk.

"Not at all." I smiled to myself. "If you two were meant to be, so be it. But i already have a feeling you two weren't meant to be together after i started to calm down."

"And why is that?"

"Because we are meant to be." I said this and Kit immediately snapped his face towards me, he was blushing like crazy and was having trouble finding words to speak.

"P'. You must feel it as well? I smile whenever i see you, I want to cry when i think about ever hurting you, I want to spend all my time with you, I want to grow old with you. And we have barely known each other for a week. I don't even know your last name! Well Yo's last name is Suradej and you're his brother so you must have the same last name."

"Suradej?"

"Yeah...isn't that your last name?"

"N-no, my last name is Panichiyasawat. He really changed his name..."

"P'Kit what do you mean? Isn't Yo your real brother?" I asked as i didn't have any idea what he was talking about. Kit took a deep breath and started to explain.

"Wayo, is my biological younger brother. Same Mother. Same Father. Yo got dissowned by our parents for being a Non-Magi."

"What!? How could they!? THEY ARE HIS PARENTS!" I shouted, genuinly shocked by this. What people would be this cruel towards their child and still call themselves Parents.

"Calm down Nong. Yes, he got kicked out for being a Non-Magi, my parents are both from wealthy, succesfull and well-know families. To them status was everything, and having a Son who is probably one of the only people in the country that isn't able to use magic was a tarning on their family names. I tried to stop them but they would just hurt me every time i stood up for him. The night he got kicked out, i wanted to sneak him back in. But he resisted, wanting to keep me s-save. I should-'ve s-stayed with him...I should've ran with...with him." Kit was clenching his hands and eyes yet tears were falling from his eyes and i could feel the pain, guilt and regret he was feeling. I stood up and walked in front of him. I held my hands on his cheeks and gently wiped away the tears which made him look up at me with those beautiful teary brown eyes.

"It's okay Kit. Yo is safe. He is here with you now."

"B-but he must hate me. I'm a terrible b-brother." He started crying louder. I sighed and walked in between his legs, my arms wrapping around him and pushing his head against my chest, letting him cry to his heart's desires.

"He doesn't hate you Kit. Yo has moved on. I think if you two would talk things out you would see that for yourself."

"Y-you think so?"