Special Chapter 1. The New Council

Phana's POV

"Yo baby, we need to leave. Are you ready?"

"I'm coming P'Pha!" My little husband comes running with his suitcase. I take the suitcase from him and peck him on his forehead.

"Let's go." I urge him, he wraps his arm around mine as he teleports us to our destination. Yo borrowed my dad's spacial magic for a few days so we could easily get to the rumble.

So much has happened in the last 5 year and it seems like it all passed by in a flash. A new council was formed, my parents and even the youngest council member Allera left the council in our hands. However my parents had the audacity to tell me that starting from this rumble, i would be the new head of the council. It was understandable since i was both the oldest, the son of the old leaders and arguably the strongest member but all the goddamn paperwork is going to make me puke. I already have my job as the doctor and co-principle of the university but to have all the organization work of the council as well is a bit overkill. If i didn't have Yo with me, i would've crumbled for sure. However Yo has never filed a single complaint. He graduated only 3 years ago, became a member of the council and one year later immediately became the principle of the school with me assisting him. My dads aren't even that old but they still wanted to retire and relax as they felt overworked. 

Ah right, the new council now consists of Me and Yo who still reside at Kanthapat, Ming, Kit who are the residing members of a new magic and arts school in Hua Hin. Xiao Gu and Jihan, with Jihan being the youngest council member are looking over China in Beijing. Seth and Allex - Yo's friends - moved to America to look over things in America. And lastly there is August who stays in Europe, Allera was staying in Europe with him but she has left the council now. That is why we are going to the rumble to scout a new member.

The participants from Kanthapat for the rumble are Ten and Tee, Two really strong competitors, a Flood magic user like Ming and an Earth magic user. Their teamwork is great and they easily won the tournament at our school but what i've heard from Kit and August, they have found some strong competitors who attracted their attention as well.

I'm actually quite excited for the Rumble since it will be the first time in a year that the gang will be all together again. The tournament will be held in Thailand again, since we are a completely new council we were able to break the standard rotation and change where the tournaments will be held every 5 years. Suthee and Park took a few days off from the hospital, Copper and Pong closed their Dojo for a couple of days. Forth and Beam have been traveling all over the world and they promised they would be here, with their little subspace teleportation it wouldn't be difficult for them to come here anytime they want yet they visit Yo and I the least out of the group. Yo invited the Fairy angels, which did send a shiver down my spine when he told me but they are his good friends. Monty, The twins and Nate found their Signers whilst the fat one and Red are still looking but Yo said that Red will be Signed very soon, so i think he knows something is going on for her.

Yo and Chaos have really helped me become more social, and it was needed because i don't think it's a good thing if the leader of the council scared off everyone. I've also found new ways for my despair magic to work in a positive light. Chaos and I found a way for my magic to absorb negative energy instead of simply attracting it. So i've been helping people at the university, that have been suffering from stress, anxiety, nightmares or depression by taking away that negative energy. This helps both them by relieving them of these dark thoughts and turns into extra mana for me.

"P'Pha, i will unpack our stuff. You go ahead and check the perimeter okay?" Yo said as he started opening my suitcase. Yo teleported us to one of the council rooms in the stadium. I gave him a nod and ruffled his hair as i walked out of the room to check the surroundings.