CHAPTER 2

Jungkook's POV.

I looked into my older brother's concerned eyes. I smiled in an attempt to comfort him and pulled him into a soft hug.

"Don't worry Jin hyung, I will be okay."

He pulled me closer and placed his head on mine. 

"My little namdongsaeng... You have grown up and now you are comforting me?" He asked me playfully as I giggled in his arms. It felt good to be under his embrace. I could feel that I would miss him everyday, but then I was sure that he would call me everyday even if I didn't want him to. We would work it out.

"You have to come visit me anyway!" I pulled out and looked into his eyes. He nodded with a big and peaceful smile.

"Did you think you could run away from me that easily? I will find you... And I will kill you," Jin hyeung said as my eyes went wide. "I will kill you if you pretend to not know me in front of your friends," he said with a cheesy laugh.

" YAH! Hyung! What kind of joke is that?!" I removed myself from his arms with an annoyed smile and picked up my bags from the ground. He ruffled my hair playfully as I fit the bag handles in my hands. "I'll get going hyung," I smiled.

He nodded and opened the door for me. The weather outside was a bit chilly but I had a jacket on so I wasn't cold. We walked to the pavement in front of our house. We had called a taxi but it apparently hadn't arrived yet. Jin hyeung looked at his watch worriedly as I surveyed the blocks. 

"Where is this brat?! He is supposed to take you to the airport" Jin hyeung pouted, a little bit annoyed. "If he doesn't show up until the taxi comes I am coming with you."

"Hyung, it is okay. I can go by myself if he doesn't come. BUT WHY WOULDN'T HE? That. Is the Question." I made my eyes smaller with suspicion as I tiptoed to look around further. 

Five minutes passed and we finally saw the taxi arrive. 

"It's here!" Jin hyung said with a jump. I felt my heart skip too. Where was this irresponsible kid?!

" God! He is driving me crazy! Why isn't he here yet?!" I said angrily as the taxi stopped in front of our house and the taxi driver came out to greet us. As he took my bags to load into the back of the car, I looked at Jin hyung with a sad expression. "Please kill him for me."

"Jungkook-ah, how am I supposed to leave you al–"

Hyung's words were cut by a sound from afar.

"NOOOO! KOOKIE-AAAAH! WAIT FOR ME!!"

We both looked. It was him, Taehyung. That annoying brat. I felt relieved inside but I threw a deadly look at him and pretended to not have seen him. He was running in our direction like a madman, and his clothes were all disheveled. He had probably thrown them on last minute.

"I will get in the car hyung. Love you." I said to Jin hyung with a big smile and hi-fived him. He chuckled, he had seen that I was relieved by Taehyung's arrival.

"Okay Kookie. Call me when you get there!" Jin hyung assured me.

I pretended to get going and quickly got in the backseat of the car. Taehyung was closer now, he almost made it to the car. The driver got inside the car too and he made the engine work.

"NOOOOOO!" Taehyung finally reached the handle of the car and held it with one hand, out of breath. "Hyung! How can you let him leave like that?!" He annoyingly hit Jin hyung's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath, not letting go of the car handle. Jin hyung moved backwards in response to Taehyung's hit, opened his eyes wiiiide and started talking at him with big hand gestures.

"MAH! Why would you hit me if you are late and I'm the one worried about how my younger brother is going to get to airport do you even have any idea how worried I was and how I was trying to take care of him even in the last minute AND YOU HIT ME–"

"SORRY HYUNG!" Taehyung covered hyung's mouth with his other hand, a sheepish expression on his face. I giggled to myself, watching them quarrel over nothing. "We are already late, why would you even make us more late by scolding?" Taehyung commented quickly as he got inside the car and closed the door.

"YAH!" Jin hyung tried to catch Taehyung but he jumped on top of me and shifted to the opposite side of the car.

"Okay okay you two stop it!" I tried to reach the car's door that Taehyung had left open while blocking Jin hyung from getting inside. "Hyung! You are so much older than him why are you fighting with him?! Stop it!" I scolded him. Thankfully, he calmed down and let himself outside the car. 

He pretended to arrange his clothes and calm his breath while giving me a broken-heart look outside the taxi. We all knew he was playing around.

"Should we go now?" The taxi driver seemed to be fed up of watching us fight and waiting. He looked over his shoulders at us with unamused look. 

"Yes, sure sure." I gave him an assured smile as I moved myself to the side of the car where Jin hyung was waiting. I rolled the window down. "Hyung, I love you, will miss you!" I said with a loudly voice. He let go of his pretend attitude and laughed.

"I love you too Kookie-ah! Take care!"

Jin hyeung kept waving at me until we were out of sight. I felt a little ache in my heart as the reality that I wouldn't besides him no more settled deeper.

"So..." I got distracted by Tae's voice from the other side of the car. I turned my head away from the window to face him with an uninterested look.

"So what? You traitor."

"KOOKIEE! COME ON! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!" Tae started getting cuddly and clung to me, making a mess of my neat clothes.

"Ay ay ay! You are the messiest person I have ever seen!" I pushed him away and looked at his puppy eyes, asking me for forgiveness. I rolled my eyes but passed him a smile. "Fine. You are forgiven."

"That's what I'm talking about!" Tae said swaggishly and I laughed. "I was a bit late, cuz I kinda fell asleep but WAIT!" He said as he saw my eyes go wide. "I am here at the end of the day for you." He said as if it was the smartest save in the world. 

"So what?" I said with a funny expression.

"It means that I might be late, but at the end of the day, I will always be there for you." He switched to a serious expression. It was warm and comforting and I felt my heart skip a beat as he said it, I wasn't expecting him to. 

"Yah. Why are you being emotional all of a sudden." I smiled shyly and diverted my gaze to the window. He ignored my attempts to hide away, as always and pulled me towards himself, hugging me closer and closer. I hugged him back, ignoring the hotness that came over me.

I am not used to being affectionate with others. When I say things that have emotional significance, I try to be funny or subtle so that my face doesn't burst red from the shyness. I like to hear others say they love me and express their care for me. But I can't do it myself, at least not openly. I prefer to give them cards or written things rather than saying it to their faces. If I am told something intimate directly, I either look away or try to hide my face. 

Just like what I was doing at the moment. I was doing my best to keep my head buried into Tae's shoulders so that he wouldn't see the embarrassment in my face. But I liked that he was here with me. The words that he said made me feel precious, although I could never say the same things the way he did it so easily. The amount of times I initiated stuff like this wouldn't outdo the fingers of a hand. 

Tae was the only friend I felt comfortable with, and I was going to leave him. I was going to a completely unknown place.

Who was going to take care of me there? Who was going to help me when I was in danger? Who would be by my side? I doubt that there is someone I will feel close to again, as a friend and as more than that.

_____________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: So the story begins! Tell me what you think guys, do you like the plot so far? Next episode someone is meeting someone else and those two someones- WHUU! I'll keep my mouth shut.