Chapter 76

Jungkook POV.

- Thanks Amber! -I hung up the phone and got ready to give the news to the two curious Jin hyeung and Tae staring at me with wide open eyes. They kept on staring silently until I chuckled and gave them the news. -She agreed! 

- YEAH! -The two of them jumped and hi-fived each other, cheering. 

- But I'm not sure about this... -I pouted while staring at my shoes. 

- Jungkookie, don't worry! We will help you! -Taehyung put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it, affirming me. I smiled in return. 

- Thank you Tae Tae. You know I haven't done this even in front of you... 

- It's okay lil bro, you are going to do it with our help. Plus Amber agreed on helping you too, right? -Jin hyeung's comforting smile made me relax a little and focus on the positive outcome.

I have a couple of days to prepare myself and pull this off.

I hope everything works out...

...

D-DAY.

We were sitting in the music room of the university with Jin hyeung, Hoseok and Taehyung

We were sitting in the music room of the university with Jin hyeung, Hoseok and Taehyung. It was the day of the performance. We were doing a last practice and then I would go home and dress up to show for the actual event. 

- Here are our drinks! -Amber and Jae walked inside the room with 5 bottles of different refreshments in their hands. -Here you go bro! -He handed Hoseok his Sprite and left the other drinks in the middle so we would pick. 

- Thank Amber! -I chuckled at the cheering Hoseok and grabbed a random drink for myself. I opened the bottle thoughtlessly and swallowed a big amount of the drink to the point that I almost choked.

- Careful Jungkook! -Jin hyeung patted my back worriedly while I wiped my mouth with the back of my sleeve and shut my eyes close. 

- Hyeunng! -I whined painfully. -I can't do this! 

- Jungkook, don't sweat it dude! You are a gem, 'course you can do it! -Jae shouted from the other side of the room while holding the open can in his hand forward. 

- Yes, I have been dying to hear you sing, and I would have never imagined that you were so good Jungkook! -Amber spoke excitedly. -Really, chincha-chincha. You have nothing to be worried about. 

- I k-know... -The stuttering had come. -It's just that... If I go on the stage and freeze there... I don't think I can recover. E-Everyone will s-stare at me and I won't be able to s-speak... Nothing... -My chest heavy from the thoughts. My breathing had gotten faster too. 

What the fuck am I gonna do like this?!

- Jungkookie, do you want to practice one more time so you can be sure? -Tae asked curiously.