Chapter 66

Jungkook POV.

Jimin hyung and I got into Hoseok's car and started driving into the streets of the village. It was really calm and peaceful here. The houses were little and cozy and the weather was breezy and fresh. There was the smell of flowers and nature in the atmosphere. With both windows and the sunroof down, we took our hands out the windows, blasted some music and rode while  jamming happily.

- Whohooa! -Jimin hyung shouted ecstatically as the song changed. I giggled while looking at him, curiously waiting for the song to go on so I could figure out what it was. 

Dance To This by Troye Sivan. (A/N: Suggested to listen while reading)

- You know this song, don't you Jungkook-ah? -He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes while keeping his hands on the wheel. 

- Of course hyung! -I replied with a wide grin as I closed my eyes and threw my head back to enjoy the song with one arm out. 

We both sang the song together joyfully as we drove a little far from the village, to the roads with nothing but wide green fields. We had been driving for ten minutes now, and it seemed like the village was slowly staying behind us. I didn't care where we went, whether we would get lost or how we would turn back. I was only happy to be with Jimin hyung tonight, to sing songs and enjoy the ride.

- You want me speed up? -Jimin hyung winked at me as I buckled my seatbelt with excitement and nodded. 

- YES!

- Then hold on tight babe. -He held his hand in front of me with a smile. I know what that means. I placed my hand of top his as he slowly intertwined our fingers and kissed my hand while glancing at me with a sly smile. 

He looks so damn dangerous right now, and I love the impatient feeling that gets evoked in me when he looks at me like he is going to take me to the deadliest but sweetest adventure of my life. 

- You ready? -He asked as we locked eyes. 

- As ever. -I nodded with a smile as he slowly turned his head to the road and fixed his sharp eyes to the front. 

H-He looks like such a bad boy. God, why am I thinking stuff like this all of a sudden... My brain...

I focused on the provoking feeling his tight grasp at my hand gave me, closed my eyes and bit my lip impatiently. I didn't even know what I was impatient for, the ride, or just... Something else.

He turned up the music to a super high volume. In the next second, he stepped on the accelerator and before I knew it, my heart seemed to stop and my body was slammed backwards to the seat. 

- THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BABY! -Jimin hyung shouted at the top of his lungs as I felt like we flew forwards. I grabbed tighter unto his hand and with the other I held unto the sides of my seat, trying to keep my balance. -JUNGKOOKIE! -He is shouting the loudest he can but even that can't be heard clearly.

- Y-YES? -I replied, trying to get used to the speed and the wind that filled the car. 

- DO YOU LIKE IT?!

- YES! BUT BE CAREFUL HYUNG!

- DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT! JUST ENJOY THE RIDE BABY!

And that's what I decided to do. I let of my grip on the side of my seat, tried to relax my body and breath slowly. Soon the music came back to my ears, the warmth of Jimin hyung's hand spread to my body and the road appeared in front of my eyes. My heart started beating super fast and a laugh came unto me as Jimin hyung kept singing the lyrics.