CHAPTER 13

Jungkook POV. 

We kept going in a fast pace, Jimin hyung in front and me behind, being pulled by him and following him with forced footsteps. We finally arrived at a green park-like area, full of trees and green spaces for students to rest. 

- Jungkook-ah. Come. Come. Come sit here. -Jimin hyung sat me to the ground, looking the most concerned I have ever seen him. -What's wrong? -He asked me in panic.

- I-I can't breath out... -I managed to mumble.

His eyes looked shaky and I noticed his forehead sweaty, but I couldn't focus on more than that because I was having trouble breathing. I threw my body down, sitting harshly with spreaded legs, and supported myself by placing my hands firmly to the ground on the sides of my body. I kept on trying to breathe, but I still couldn't make myself able to do it.

- Okay. Calm down. Calm down Jungkook-ah. -I felt Jimin stand on his knees next to me. 

It wasn't helping. I was trying so hard but I couldn't! I couldn't push in air!

 The next thing I know, he hugged me.

He surrounded his arms around me tightly from my left side, trapping my two arms inside his embrace. Since he was on his knees, my head was leaning against his chest. He slowly sat down in the same position, and now our foreheads were touching. He was hugging the hell out of me, so tightly. I felt like suffocating with the pressure he was applying on my body, squeezing it. 

- Listen to me. -I could only hear his voice and feel his tight arms but couldn't see a thing because my eyes were shut tight. Since our foreheads were leaning on each other, I could feel his breathing on my nose, which made me even more dozed off. -Jungkook-ah, are you with me? Just listen to me.

I managed to make a painful "mm" sound in response, trying to save as much air as possible, but still running out of it so deeply. My stomach walls felt like slowly sticking to each other, and his tight hug wasn't helping me at all. I wish he would let me go. It was making me feel like I was dying more quickly.

- Jungkook-ah. -He spoke again, his voice so deep and slow, breaking into my soul with an echo. -I'm hugging you so tightly. I am squeezing you hard right now, you feel that?

I tried to nod my head. My eyes were hurting from the pressure I applied on keeping them close.

- Right now, I am going to let you go. I am going to stop the tightness. I will take all the pressure away, and you are going to breath back okay? You are going to take a deep deep breath back. You are going to feel refreshened. You will feel fresh, cold air inside you, okay? -He kept on talking to me as I nodded with a reflex, without even realizing what I was doing. I wanted him to do what he said immediately. I wanted to breath.

He let me go. 

He took his arms off and suddenly all physical contact was cut.

- GASP!

I took the deepest breath of my life. My body felt weak as I collapsed towards to front, my head falling in between my legs. My stomach kept on coming in and out, breathing so heavily as if suddenly a pump machine was placed inside it. 

- HUHHH! HUHHH! HUHHH! -I kept on breathing and breathing until I was calm. My body became so cold, cold tears running all over me. I tried to open my eyes, and my vision slowly became blurry and then I could see. My legs were shaking, as if I had taken a sudden break from a non-stop 4 hour running marathon. 

- Jungkook-ah! -I heard Jimin hying's voice again. 

- W-here- I turned my head around, still focused on my reactiveness but I tried to find him, lifting myself slightly and looking left and right.