CHAPTER 8

After getting ready, I walked to  the junior dorm building. There was a feeling of anxiety and excitement at the same time. Hoseok didn't seem to be around. I analyzed the dorm building up and down, looking at the windows, searching for a familiar face. "Where was Hoseok's house?" 

- Maybe it is that one?

I pointed my finger at one random window with a playful expression and a half-mouth open smile of wonder. 

- Oh? -I was startled by the hand that extended outside of the window that I was pointing at. I quickly pulled my hand back and pretended that I wasn't looking there, pacing left and right.

I was surprised when I noticed that the guy on the window was the same guy I had seen at the cafeteria. His name was Yoongi as far as I remembered? He was very distanced at the cafeteria, which I quite found both scary and cool at the same time. I pretended to be looking down, but watched him with the corner of my eye quietly. 

"Is he looking at me?" A thought crossed my mind as I kind of saw him look at my direction with no movement. I was getting hot. 

- Why did you point at his window you pabo Jungkook-ah?!- I annoyingly whispered to myself and pulled out my phone, pretending to play with it.

- ALL MY BRO! -I almost jumped out of my place with the loud scream coming from in front of me. It was Hoseok of course. His voice could be heard from the other side of the world, I bet Jin Hyeung had woken up if he was sleeping. Hoseok was brightly extending his arms at me.

- Hi Hoseok! -I said with an appreciative laugh and hugged him back.

- You know that I am older than you? -He said pulling back from the hug, with a smiling face expression.

- O-oh... Really? -I was taken aback. Was he joking or was he really older than me?

- Hahah, don't worry about i. -He said funnily waving his hands in front of my face. -I don't mind it, I prefer you to call me Hoseok. I just told you cuz we're getting to know each other better .-He said with a playful wink.

- Ahh, okay. Sorry I didn't ask before. -I said with a friendly smile, trying to make it up to him. But then I remembered something. -Hoseok, can I ask you something? -I managed to bring myself to ask him.

- Sure. -He said in a friendly tone.

- Um... I was wondering, since you are my hyung, are the others that I met, like Jimin... Um... And others like Jimin- ah sorry- like Yoongi and Namjoon are my hyungs too? -I felt my face get hot and a shy attitude took over me.

- Jimin? -Hoseok said with a mischevious laughter. -Jimin is your hyung, yes. 

- Really? -I said with my eyes open. I didn't expect it. But he was in 3rd year, I remembered... He should have been older. I was a little bit embarrassed to imagine myself call him just Jimin all this time.

- And the others too. -Hoseok added, disturbing my thoughts. 

- Oh, I didn't know... I will call them hyung from now on. -I said in a little panic mode.

- Don't worry about it bro! Focus on having fun tonight! Shall we hit the clubs with no more delays! -He said jumping out of excitement. I laughed at his excitement and nodded.

We started walking away from the dorm building and Hoseok put his arm around my shoulder. Again. Ugh... Does he have to be this close all the time? I took a glance at Yoongi's window before we got far, he wasn't there. "I guess he went inside..." I brushed off the thought and listened to Hoseok ramble about how lit the party was going to be with jokes. Hoseok was the first person to make me laugh and smile so comfortably since I arrived here. I liked him. I smiled, growing a little more comfortable under his arms and tried to fully enjoy our walk.