CHAPTER 10

*FLASHBACK CONTINUES*

Hoseok stood up from his seat all of a sudden, and clapped his hands as loud as he could. He signaled the DJ, who was at the other side of the room and the music was cut with his sign. "What in the world?" I thought to myself, anticipating and questioning Hoseok.

- SO ERRBODY WHO IS HERE TO REALLY REALLY PARTY! -Hoseok shouted, all eyes on him. -SHALL WE BEGIN THE REAL REAL PARTY?!

The room went crazy! Everybody started shouting and screaming uncontrollably. I had to put my hands to my ears and cover up my eyes to avoid the beer and alcohol being splashed from the opening of bottles. I couldn't grasp what was going on. It felt like I was in a battlefield and had to protect myself.

- KOOKS, COME ON! -Hoseok pulled my arm and made me stand up. He started dancing and tried to make me dance too but I was really really irritated.

I didn't understand what was happening. Everybody else was up too, everybody was dancing too, but for some reason that didn't hype me up.

- HERE! -Hoseok handed me shots, and told me to drink as he himself started drinking too.

I cringed and felt like throwing up just by the smell of the room, the smell of sweat, smell of alcohol... I was feeling nauseous. Things got worser when I noticed that around me became even more crowded with the standing up of everyone on the couch and dancing. The song was high as EVER. Nothing could be heard. I was reading Hoseok's lips to understand.

- WE ALL DRINK NOW! -Hoseok shouted again. Was this what surprise part was about? Everybody started drinking, dancing and going crazier?

I shook my head and shouted THANK YOU HYUNG, trying to decline his offer and dodging my body from the people rubbing their bodies on me at the same time. It hit my nerves really hard and pulled my anger trigger when this girl wearing a super short red dress revealing all of her body came close to me with the creepiest smile and started dancing right next to me, moving closer and closer. I wanted to scream and run away from there, but I couldn't make it because the wild crowd that outnumbered me big deal.

So I drank.

I drank to forget it. I drank to forget this stupid place, stupid thoughts I was having, these stupid emotions that ate all my life, my energy and joy! Why couldn't I just be normal?! Why couldn't I jump and enjoy like everyone else! As I thought deeper and deeper and became angrier at myself, I swallowed everything Hoseok gave me, and soon I was ecstatically high. Hahah. I felt euphoric. Overly. Oooooverlyyyy!

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

...

I had no thoughts. I couldn't believe myself. I couldn't believe what I had done, how I had become that careless. It was my first day and I had already disappointed myself.

- And still, no memory of Jimin... -I looked at the photo with hopeless eyes. -I am probably never gonna know what happened next...

I shook my head in disbelief and threw everything on my bed to the ground. I lied and closed my eyes as tight as possible. I had held it in for so long. Tears started dropping out one by one, soon leading to a cry session. I couldn't push myself to hold it in no more. I just let it flow... 

JIMIN POV.

I had just gotten four hours of sleep. My eyes were hurting, my head was aching and my body was paining from all the carrying I had made last night. I uncovered the blanket and pushed myself out of the warm bed that kept on calling me back in. I glanced at Yoongi with super sleepy eyes. He was still sleeping. "Ughh, how much I wish I were you hyung," I admired his sleep, wishing that I had some more time to sleep like him. But I had to get up and go to class.