CHAPTER 14

Jungkook POV.

I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I heard was my stomach growl, ugh, I was so hungry.  I wished there were fried eggs at that moment, it even smelled like it. I rubbed the back of my hands to my eyes, trying to get a vision while I slowly sat myself up on the bed. 

I was a little confused with what I saw. I was in my room, but then the light was on, and then looking out the window, I saw it was dark outside. "When did it get dark?", "What time is it right now?" Questions filled up my mind. What had happened to me?

I stood up from the bed baffled, not knowing what I was even confused about in the first place. It was like I had been woken up from a random day in the past years of my life and I was expected to figure out to when I had been transported to. I tilted my head to the side, trying to make sense of everything. I didn't even remember what I did before sleeping. 

Thoughts still eating up my mind, I stepped inside the kitchen and leaned on the door to catch my breath. There was something wrong with my stomach. Was I really hungry or was I exhausted for some reason? "Whatever" I thought to myself and shook off my thoughts. I had to go fry an egg and fill my craving stomach with it cuz I was damn imagining smells. Right when I was about to fully take a step towards the kitchen... I saw someone.

His back was turned. He was wearing a frickin apron and he was cooking on my stove. He was frickin frying eggs. I was not hallucinating, because I checked twice and thrice with my eyes and even pinched myself: NO, THERE WAS A GUY IN MY KITCHEN!

"Ottoke ottoke ottoke!" I started panicking to myself as I rushed back into my room, trying not to make a sound. There was a stranger in my kitchen, but then why was he even cooking in my kitchen?! "Okay Jungkook, calm down." I tried to calm myself and decided to make a plan. I knew exactly what I was gonna do. That stupid cook-thief was gonna taste my sweet hit from the middle of his neck.

I gritted my teeth, trying to build up power inside me and made a little dance with my fists- the one that boxers do before they fight a match. I was ready as hell, so I grabbed the guitar standing right next to my bed and headed to the kitchen slowly. I first threw my head out; the guy was still turned around. Good. He was going down, and I meant that literally. Next, I went through the kitchen door and now I was inside the kitchen. "Calm down Jungkook, calm down." I whispered in my thoughts and ignored my heart beat, getting closer and closer to the man. 

I was standing 3 steps behind him; ready to smash that guitar in his head, I held the guitar high up in the air. But then... What if my guitar broke? I gasped inside my head, not believing what I was about to do to my precious baby. "HOW CAN YOU PICK THE GUITAR TO GET HIM DOWN YOU PABO-YAH!" I shouted with disbelief in what a great mind I had. 

- AAAH!

The guitar unintentionally fell off my hands with the stranger's sudden scream in my face, right into his head. Next thing, both my guitar and him were sitting on the ground. I closed my mouth with my hands, unable to believe what I had just done. The guy was covering his head with his hands and moaning out of pain. Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! 

He suddenly looked up and screamed at me.

- YAH! 

- Jimin hyung? 

What. The. Actual. 

- YAAAAHH JEON JUNGKOOOOOK! -He shouted again as if he had finally gotten his turn to make a confession from a balcony.

- Hyunggg!! -I hurriedly sat on the ground and put my hands in his head, checking if he is okay but removed them back out of panic and touching nervousness. -Hyungg, I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you! -I looked him in the eye and started apologizing a million times before he started lightly punching me, causing me to move backwards in an attempt to shield.