Chapter 42

Jimin POV. 

After class, I had to say bye to my cute boyfriend because he was grumpy about Tae. Well... Tae is... He is super cool but he is too close to Kookie. I don't know if it's time to feel jealous but anyone closer to Kookie makes me uncomfortable. I wanna be the only one close to him. 

I went to the cafeteria to meet with the crew.

- Jimin-aaaah! -Hoseok welcomed me with his loud-ass voice like always as the entire cafeteria turned around to watch our bro hug. 

- Why... -I giggled as he squeezed me into the hug. -Namjoon hyung, Amber, Yoongi. -I sat down saying hi to them all. Next to my right there was Hoseok and next to my left there was Amber. Across were Namjoon hyung and Yoongi.

- What have you been up to roomie? -Suga hyung asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. 

- Waiting on you. -I said sounding sweet and making him shyly laugh as the others cringed. I love to say sweet things to Suga hyung because he is not the type to drool over sweet words but he falls for mine. The guys know his soft spot for me very well so they prepare themselves to beat us up when I start making him shy with my cute words. 

- Oppa, you know we waited for you so long yesterday night? -Amber spoke from my side with a pout. 

- Why Amber? -My heart can't take it when she makes that cute face.

- Well, Jungkook was supposed to bring you earlier! You guys came like an hour late! -Amber justified. Oh... Really...

Jungkook didn't really tell me anything about going over to Hoseok's until Hoseok called. And even after that, I was the one who spoke about going. He just... laid there whipped. Heheh. Kookie... You were so much under my spell that I made you forget the time and your real reason for being in my house? An uncontrollable shy smile appeared on my face as I tried not to make the others notice it. But fuck that Suga hyung. He saw it. He is gonna bring it up. He is gonna tease me with it, I am 100% sure. 

- O-Oh. He didn't mention anything, Amber. Probably not to make me suspicious. -I tried to cover it up while caressing Amber's hair to distract her from the topic. 

- Suspicious. -Yoongi commented as the others turned around to look at him. I KNEW HE WOULD BUTT IN! I threw him a death glare. -What?! I'm just repeating what you said, suspicious! -He shrugged and put on his pretend act but that little smirk hidden behind his lips, I have an overly good vision to not notice it. 

- I'm sure Jungkook got too distracted to notice it. -Hoseok laughed. Why are we talking about this?! They are not people to get stuck on things like being late!

- How did Jungkook stall you? -Namjoon hyung asked this time. They are... Overly interested today. It's kinda annoying me. 

- Ugh. -I tried to control my anxiety. -He said he was hungry and we were cooking. -I quickly replied while not making eye contact. 

- You washed the dishes after? I saw none today morning. -Yoongi commented again. 

WHAT THE ACTUAL. Are they implying something? Do they know something? Why does it feel like they are cornering me... 

- I washed them, Yoongi. -I replied with a thicker voice. He is pushing it. He is pushing it way too much. I am annoyed.

 I am annoyed