Chapter 54

Jungkook POV.

I couldn't think straight any longer as Jimin hyung kept on teasing me with his words and his knee action on my bulge that had grown hard.

My body was no longer under my control, rather moving swiftly and needily under Jimin hyung. He told me he wanted it to be slow so that it would be enjoyable. But it is making me more and more impatient the more that he makes me wait and prolongs his acts.

At this moment, I don't give a fuck about my anxiety. I can't even focus on anything, my eyes can't even stay open and I'm all sweaty and lost under his hands that trace my body and his lips that don't give out from kissing me while he keeps on a knee action that leaves me crazily in need of more.

- You are the best lover ever. –I spoke between my hitchy breaths as suddenly Jimin hyung locked eyes with me and the next thing, he started kissing my lips again, making me transcend as his knee action also intensified. –Hhh... -I breathed in heavily and threw my arms around his neck as I tried to control myself.

- How does that feel? –Jimin hyung whispered as he stared at me respond to his pressing, making me shy but disregarding of that shyness due to the increasing feelings in my body.

- I-I w-want m-ore... -Words came out of my mouth half built as I held unto his shoulders with more pressure. I opened my eyes and stared at him as he pulled his knee away. –H-Hyung please...

- Are you sure Jungkookie? –He asked me with a meaningful stare. I bit my lower lip, both scared of what might come but still under the influence of the wonderful sensation when his knee moved on my lower part.

- I-Is it gonna h-hurt? –I asked shyly as he leaned in closer and kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes, trying to feel his gentleness and love to relieve the worries that I had of furthering it with him.

- A little. But I'm gonna make it feel good baby. –He whispered in my ear as my heart started beating faster. I nodded as he placed kisses on my ear and neck before pulling out and going on a seated position on my lower body. I tried to hold in my groan from the sensation I got by his butt pressuring my front part.

I opened my eyes and watched him nervously, trying to understand what he was doing while seated. He suddenly held the ends of his shirt and pulled it upwards, taking it off and revealing his mesmerizing upper body.

It was dark but the moonlight was all I needed to see his beautiful features... His abs were packed, his arms were full and his collarbones were sharply defined. The milky color of his body gave all his features a soft and smoothness. His naked upper body plus the underwear that slightly showed under his pants made me feel hot and sweaty, imagining him on top of me like that. This beautiful man was my boyfriend. I had no idea how I ended up with such an attractive person, but Jiminie was my boyfriend and he was going to make love to me...

As if the atmosphere wasn't heated enough, a sudden music started being heard from the open window. It was as if there was a festival somewhere outside. The soft music echoed into the room, making me breath quickly from the increase in temperature of the sexy atmosphere. Ugh... This is making me so hot...

The nervousness in me started building up as his eyes found mine and he started to bend over towards me, hovering over me and making our chests touch. Seeing the hesitant expression in my eyes, he smirked and leaned over to almost kiss me.

- Like what you see? –He asked while I bit my lower lip from how hot and seductive he looked. My hormones are being awakened again.

- Y-You are so beautiful... -I held my breath and spoke the words that made my stomach fuzzy from how I managed to say them.