Chapter 57

Jimin POV.

My eyes flattered to the sun rays flowing inside the living room. An immediate smile found my lips when I saw the only one I would want to see every day when I woke up, peacefully sleeping next to me.

I groaned as I stretched my arm upwards away from the sleepiness. Jungkook was sleeping on my other arm, his hands cuddled on the fabric of my shirt and breathing against my face. I let my arm down as I lazily smiled.

- How do you look so cute in your sleep like that? –I giggled silently as I watched his soft face being caressed by the sun rays. After some minutes, I was tired of laying down as the only one awake, so I decided to wake Jungkook up too. –Kookie? –I called out but there was no movement.

I smirked.

I knew how to wake him up.

I sneaked my free hand under his shirt and put it on his belly as I started caressing his baby soft skin. He smells like shampoo, it's the cutest thing ever.

- Baby? –I whispered into his lips with a smile.

- Mmmh... -He groaned and swung his hand to his belly in his half sleep, trying to find the source of distraction. I giggled. The belly really works.

- Kookie? –I spoke again as his eyelids slowly opened. It took a while for him to realize what was going on.

- J-Jimin-ssi! –He left out a squeal-like sound as I giggled and put my head back into the pillow next to him. I held his back, pulling him closer; he was awake now. He held unto my arm with his hand as the space between us got closer.

- Good morning babe. –I winked as he immediately smiled, while we locked eyes. My heart started to slowly flatter from how pretty and innocent his brown eyes looked. He is literally like an angel...

- Good morning, babe. –He said with a widening smile while his hands curled on my arm. He called me babe? I love the sound of that... I giggled.

- How are you?

- Happy.

We both stared at each other lovingly for a while after those words. Our eyes came and went between the two eyeballs, as a radiant fuzziness surrounded the both of us.

- Jungkookie... -I spoke, my voice still raspy from the morning tiredness. His gaze widened in response. –How about we never leave the bed today? –I ran my hands up and down his back.

- The bed? –He laughed, pulling his body closer to mine as he felt the contact on his back. –It's broken, remember?

- Oh gosh. –I laughed too. –I'm gonna fix it for you baby, I'm sorry.

- Do you know how to?

- Well... I can learn for you. –I raised my eyebrows flirtatiously as he hit my chest playfully. –I am the one who lead to the accident.

- It wasn't just y-you. –He suddenly got a little shy as he bent his a little downwards, staring at my eyes from lower like a puppy. Why am I suddenly aroused by that shy tempting mood he is radiating?

- What is that supposed to mean? Hm? –I winked as he pressed his lips and hid his face on my chest.

- Just don't make me talk about it. I'm still embarrassed. –He spoke with a low cute voice as I giggled, placing my chin above his head buried in my chest. I took my hand over to his hair and started caressing it.